CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Also, if you're into 2v2 Slayer, @@MultiLockOn's map is baller. I really think you could get a job at 343.

His map look great aesthetically and gameplay-wise. What changes do you think he should make to it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

His map look great aesthetically and gameplay-wise. What changes do you think he should make to it?

He has already changed the lighting which was one of the only things I didn't like. I have to see the meta develop against good players before I critique it in depth.

The gameplay combined with the current settings makes Doubles atrocious. Yet another reason why you can't rely on just numerical data to determine what people do or don't like.

What that list indicates is that Halo players don't like to play a slow, campy gametype with radar on and overpowered CQC dictating the entire game. Frankly, I'm not sure why we'd need to do any research to figure that out but whatever.

I swear on my life that doubles and FFA were straight out just not play-tested, they have that many obvious issues.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I swear on my life that doubles and FFA were straight out just not play-tested, they have that many obvious issues.

The MCC team was in charge of play-testing those playlists.

As much as I want to enjoy Halo 5 for what it is, I feel like I just cant. Most of the playlists are ranked, and BTB isnt exactly somewhere you can properly learn to warm up and learn the game properly. Warzone can shit off.

I probably just need to give it time.

Fuck all of you that I just matched in Warzone Assault. :salt:

3IVvSKc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Of course! Add me on Xbox live, my gt matches.

@@MultiLockOn Should probably take a job at Certain Affinity. You don't want to be the most senior dev on map design team w/ no experience... Looking at you 343. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The MCC team was in charge of play-testing those playlists.

You could fill a book with MCC jokes BigShow, haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got placed in slayer. 1700 onyx. Won 4, maybe 5 games out of the 10. Honestly that's just unexceptable. 

Not how it works.

Not how it works.

Really so how does it work? Because my first 5 games were against diamonds and quite honestly I was bad. Like -20 over 5 games bad. Regardless of "how it works" the point is that's not how it should work. A win is a win. A loss is a loss. Period. End of discussion. 

Also, you shouldn't be able to place into onyx. Thats fucking stupid. Especially because you cannot de-rank out of it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1