CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Id deep throat an elites cock for an beta aiming option :kappa:

now, if I said I would want to see this, would I be weird...

@@Sal1ent

It's been a while but I'm still genuinely curious so I'm following up. Has there been any word/investigation on possibly getting information to modify the aiming to be similar to H2 Classic, CE, H3 style of aiming (relative to who prefers those types of aiming)?

Because I would be dead ass lying if I said this wouldn't make me want to play this game more if I were able to aim like H2 Classic.

Hell if not H2 aiming, an option to revert back to beta aiming would be amazing!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It used to annoy me when a 343 employee would say something like "we're reluctant to change anything because the 'competitive community' can't even agree on anything," but then I realized they were right, from their point of view. As much feedback as there has been about weapon tuning, a lot of it coming from me, there has been a surprising number of posts that don't necessarily argue against the changes, but just say "it's not as bad as you make it sound."

The reason this bothers me is that I think very few members on this forum and in the competitive community would actually oppose some of these changes. I haven't found anyone that opposes a 4SK Magnum with lower bullet magnetism. I would LOVE to have a conversation with someone who opposes this change just so I can understand the reasoning. I will be gentle.

I understand that a lot of people believe that Halo 5 is the best Halo since CE or Halo 2. I get it. Your gun finally shoots straight. It takes a decent amount of skill to eliminate someone in the minimum kill time. But why stop there? I think people underestimate the power we hold as a group. We got Breakout removed from the HCS. There were enough people who weren't just satisfied with the prize pool. Guys like Saucey stepped up ( :prayers: ). Our memes were on point.

So here is the situation. No one is making fun of people who enjoy Halo 5. But what is the harm in uniting our voices to take the game to even an even higher level? You can't say you want Halo to grow if you don't want the game to go above and :beyond: expectations. We've started moving forward... let's keep going.

dude, I don't know about anyone else around here, but I felt an immense sense of pride sweep over me when breakout got removed. it wasn't Reddit or waypoint that stood up to 343s bullshit, no that was @@SnakeBite and @@Saucey, on this forum, good on these guys for leading that charge.

First day over from waypoint?

Zanno was a moderator on the MLG forums.

• Upvote (+1) 2

dude, I don't know about anyone else around here, but I felt an immense sense of pride sweep over me when breakout got removed. it wasn't Reddit or waypoint that stood up to 343s bullshit, no that was @@SnakeBite and @@Saucey, on this forum, good on these guys for leading that charge.

Wasn't there a Team in the prelims that suicided in spawn because they refused to play breakout?

At the end of the day, just remember...

Cursed_Lemon_-_We_Back.gif

Abort. @@heytred has infiltrated the meme folder.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Please teach me your corner crouching with shotgun ways, Sempai.

It's "senpai". And no. I hate pulling that move, but I did it specifically for you. 

It's "senpai". And no. I hate pulling that move, but I did it specifically for you. 

Did I t-bag Infinity at all? I legitimately do not remember.

If I didn't, I'm sorry I didn't say hello, Infinity :<

and grind out those commendations for

halo-5-guardians-achilles-and-atlas-armo

Fuck the Kills from the Grave commendation. Who thought that was a good idea. A Kill commendation that requires you die.

What. The. Fuck

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've pretty much accepted that I'm never going to get Achilles, considering my company is just 14 people. And only  like half are actually active on Halo 5.

Fuck the Kills from the Grave commendation. Who thought that was a good idea. A Kill commendation that requires you die.

What. The. Fuck

tumblr_m1kn4vbKV11qbpbbro1_500.gif

We need level 5 in 30 commendations right?

@@Infinity do you ever sleep? you play so late it feels wrong asking for a game

Haha I'm currently on break from school, so I work evenings, play all night, then sleep until 12-3pm. I can go up to 14 hours of sleep sometimes so always feel free to shoot me an invite late nights.

If I'm online, I'm grinding.

I've been having fun matching against lower ranked people.  I'm not so salty about not being able to rank up anymore.

Also, I like the Pistol.  Odd, but I really enjoy getting kills with it.

Apparently the matchmaking algorithm means that I have to play against people 200 times my skill level every single game. I enjoy a close game, but getting 100 - 0'd in stronghold 5 games in a row just makes me want to never play this game again.

Why is there no social playlist? Warzone is incredibly boring and the vehicles make it extremely dull. If I want to play arena I have to try my ass off.

There's no playlist with no vehicles that I can just chill in without having to wear 20 sweatbands.