CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Aus/NZ don't stand a chance in HWC. How the hell are we supposed to practice in MP when we can never find games?

customs, even so the population isn't like it was in h2-reach, also we did have 2 lans and many online rounds before h2a.

It's ok just opposed the same party of 4 three games in a row. 

Balanced matchmaking. Really enjoyable 10/10 fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's ok just opposed the same party of 4 three games in a row. 

Balanced matchmaking. Really enjoyable 10/10 fun.

And people called me crazy for avoiding Slayer due to TO4's. 

Hopefully the population rises again. Even though this isn't the ideal halo title, I don't want halo to become irrelevant

It's not going to. Spartan Abilities are too game breaking. Overpowered autos and easy BR/sniper are icing on the cake. Halo is irrelevant not due to lack of interest in Halo, but because Halo is no longer Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 4

As said in the other thread, seeing this tournament makes me want to get an Xbox and Halo again.

But then, I don't know if I'll be around here after all, 'cause y'all still the same. Don't care what you wanna call H5, it looks fantastic at top level play and has developer support. I'm going to play again, even if it's Generic SciFi Shootmans 5. :salt:

As said in the other thread, seeing this tournament makes me want to get an Xbox and Halo again.

But then, I don't know if I'll be around here after all, 'cause y'all still the same. Don't care what you wanna call H5, it looks fantastic at top level play and has developer support. I'm going to play again, even if it's Generic SciFi Shootmans 5. :salt:

Games fun as fuck in tournament play and in scrims, don't care what anyone else here says. It's fun and hype to play when you have solid players everywhere. Even when I lose I can't really blame the game like I could in h3 or Reach '11 tbh. Game has issues that should be fixed but it's definitely better than a few Halo games

The X Games tourny resparked something in me, man. Been gaming Arena nonstop after it ended. And damn, I suck.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 5 is bearable to play when you have a team, as a solo experience it's a fucking nightmare.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sometimes I hate this game. I just got matched with a team in Arena and got beat 100-7 in Stronghold's. Like why...

So about Spartan companies, I see that TeamBeyond has 3/5 on everything. We don't have the Achilles armor though? How do I get receive it? 

You only need level 3 for the armor part of it VV 

So about Spartan companies, I see that TeamBeyond has 3/5 on everything. We don't have the Achilles armor though? How do I get receive it?

We're currently on level 3. We need to get to level 4.

Halo 5 is bearable to play when you have a team, as a solo experience it's a fucking nightmare.

Yeah dude it's sort of impossible to rank up a decent amount going in solo. I've been going back and forth between Diamond 2 and 3 the entire night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You only need level 3 for the armor part of it VV 

You need to complete Level 3 (reach Level 4) for the armour.

You need to complete Level 5 (max it out) for the helmet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmmmm...

You can make a decent case for h5 being a solid competitive console fps honestly. Every Halo game has a ton of issues with them that people like to forget for some reason

You need to complete Level 3 (reach Level 4) for the armour.

You need to complete Level 5 (max it out) for the helmet.

Oh okay, I was miss interpreting it then. 

I was one of the 3 players who brought out fuel rod/rockets but it didn't help much since they literally had 4 stacked on top of each other with like 2 more behind it to keep it secured. It was very impressive

Accidental neg, sorry.

FFA on Overgrowth is possibly the worst Halo experience I've had in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have had shit games all day. NOTHING but lag. How can these servers be so bad? Why isn't there some sort of ping  or bar system to see what our connection is?