CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

And yet.

when's the last time I wrote paragraphs in regards to mechanics and gameplay? i'll wait...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

when's the last time I wrote paragraphs in regards to mechanics and gameplay? i'll wait...

More the fact you've been wasting your time making all these shit posts since MCC came out.

But whatever. I look forward to the next post with you saying pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 5

More the fact you've been wasting your time making all these shit posts since MCC came out.

But whatever. I look forward to the next post were you say pathetic.

"I'm going to play a better Halo game while I bitch and moan in a thread for a Halo game I have no desire to play."

That'll show em

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

i'll enjoy making these "shit posts"...i'm not sitting here trying to explain to 343 why xyz is wrong for halo only to get ignored....again and again and again...like we've been for years

Oh good, so you're admitting to shit posting.

Look forward to the next one.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 18

"I'm going to play a better Halo game while I bitch and moan in a thread for a Halo game I have no desire to play."

That'll show em

That's better than "I'm going to play a better Halo game while I bury my head in the sand and hope they fix the one I have no desire to play". We keep saying we're beating a dead horse, but that's better than ignoring it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh good, so you're admitting to shit posting.

Look forward to the next one.

there's a reason for the quotation marks....sigh. What you call shit post I call the truth. Halo 5 is trash.

That's better than "I'm going to play a better Halo game while I bury my head in the sand and hope they fix the one I have no desire to play". We keep saying we're beating a dead horse, but that's better than ignoring it.

don't use common sense bro...

• Upvote (+1) 6

Someone also must have told the 343 MCC team that Halo 1 PC was the original.

I think they have a mole spreading such terrible lies. It's the only logical explanation.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If there's anything I've learned after following the series for over a decade, it's that a dead horse can never be beaten enough. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone also must have told the 343 MCC team that Halo 1 PC was the original.

I think they have a mole spreading such terrible lies. It's the only logical explanation.

Im half convinced its someone at bungie..  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

there's a reason for the quotation marks....sigh. What you call shit post I call the truth. Halo 5 is trash.

don't use common sense bro...

Ok, so Halo 5 is trash in your opinion. Why even bother? 

We get it, you like CE.

I still laugh every time you tell people to play MCC over Halo 5, somehow expecting them to forget it is completely broken, especially the CE port.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

a thing that might be a girl so let's flex our e wieners thread.

This is why I love this place, no fucks/10

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ok, so Halo 5 is trash in your opinion. Why even bother? 

We get it, you like CE.

I still laugh every time you tell people to play MCC over Halo 5, somehow expecting them to forget it is completely broken, especially the CE port.

MCC > Halo 5

oh yea...halo 5 is trash. Now can we get back to the real matter at hand.....the lies and deceit. I'm not trying to go back n forth with you all night about opinions, go chase req packs or something.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MCC > Halo 5

oh yea...halo 5 is trash. Now can we get back to the real matter at hand.....the lies and deceit. I'm not trying to go back n forth with you all night about opinions.

Rofl.

Yeah, I'm done.

Sorry people.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Rofl.

Yeah, I'm done.

Sorry people.

Ah c'mon I think its obvious what he means.

The games themselves in the MCC > Halo 5. Anyone with a brain knows the overall product is inferior, but the games? Maybe not

• Upvote (+1) 2

If we assume Holmes was told the false information by a certain someone, I would expect the certain someone to be no other than

XE7biwuo.png

not to assume or anything...but who else at 343 is big with the pros, works on the competitive portion of halo 5 and has a pro team that they work directly with?

Now that there are lines of communication set up, we need pro-polling to set some things straight.

• Poll whether or not to remove radar from HCS circuit.
  • Poll whether or not to remove base-automatics on map on HCS circuit (which would translate over to Team Arena)
  • Inquire about aiming settings and comfortability compared to the previous titles.
  • Repoll to see if pro's are satisfied with Sprint (y'know just to double check)

I would love to see Saucey send out another poll. A whooole can of worms just opened, lets see how its gonna close.

1452559853164.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

not to assume or anything...but who else at 343 is big with the pros, works on the competitive portion of halo 5 and has a pro team that they work directly with?

I'm wondering if Quinn handles polls like that... Could be other managers or something, idk

I don't have "much" of an issue with it. I DO think it's ridiculous that you literally can't see at all if you look a certain direction on Glacier's sunrise setting, due to the glare but most maps are generally "fine". I can't really think of a map past the Forge canvas that literally sears my retinas, or leaves me leaning into the screen to see targets. That may just be my eyesight though.

Any time I get recurve I purposely camp at either of the bases and keep my back to the sun or camp in the center structure. I can't stand the sun glare on that map.

All ya'll be arguing and the like. I'm just sitting here, sifting through the new REQ's and maps in my update hype. Praying for a Tuesday release date. ^_^ MK V plz.
ia-gallery-14-3298de871f4a44118104abf894

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now that there are lines of communicaiton set up, we need pro-polling to set some things straight.

• Poll whether or not to remove radar from HCS circuit.
  • Poll whether or not to remove base-automatics on map on HCS circuit (which would translate over to Team Arena)
  • Inquire about aiming settings and comfortablility compared to the previous titles.
  • Repoll to see if pro's are satisfied with Sprint (y'know just to double check)
I would love to see Saucey send out another poll. A whooole can of worms just opened, lets see how its gonna close.

1452559853164.jpg

LETS FUCKING SET A STANDARD FOR ONCE OMG FOR REAL
  • Upvote (+1) 1