CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Yup I've honestly played just about every known cheap 12 man squad. I now know to just back out because it's not even worth the trouble.

Same. I don't generally quit, but it's not worth the frustration. I don't get why they can't/won't ban these people. I remember in Reach, people were reset in rank for boosting in Firefight/Campaign, and what these people do is arguably worse.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Same. I don't generally quit, but it's not worth the frustration. I don't get why they can't/won't ban these people. I remember in Reach, people were reset in rank for boosting in Firefight/Campaign, and what these people do is arguably worse.

We can only hope something gets done because that's all I can play lol. Arena is too much of a headache.

No poll was ever taken with top seeded pros. It has not been a split decision whatsoever either.

owxzndc.jpg?w=748

• Upvote (+1) 1

We can only hope something gets done because that's all I can play lol. Arena is too much of a headache.

Ditto on that Arena headache. Wayyyy to sweaty. To put it into perspective, I find it sad that the only gametype I can play, solo, reliably without frustration, is Warzone Assault. There're too many boosting/statting TO12's in normal Warzone and Arena's the aforementioned sweat fest that's basically only enjoyable with a party of four (Bar my stunt with Breakout's Community playlist yesterday. That was an anomaly).

It sucks, because, I think back to the days of Halo 3 through to 4, where playing ANYTHING was entirely fine and non-frustrating, and I wasn't avoiding playlists intentionally to avoid getting curbstomped by @@Batchford's proteges. 

I just want party restrictions, or a truly social experience, that isn't tied to my ranked statistics.

No poll was ever taken with top seeded pros. It has not been a split decision whatsoever either.

OMG we are being lied by 343 no way. /s

Forcing Breakout in competitive Halo is like forcing Dominion in competitive League of Legends.

Frankly, any changes are irrelevant to me at this point until they fix the aiming and the weapon balance.

This^^^^

There are still so many complaints in the air about the aiming. Why not just throw it back to previous Halos or even the H5 beta? I'm sure this is a move that would get overwhelming support from the community.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not surprised Mr. Holmes would twist the truth to better fit his narrative. It's a common theme at 343.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ditto on that Arena headache. Wayyyy to sweaty. To put it into perspective, I find it sad that the only gametype I can play, solo, reliably without frustration, is Warzone Assault. There're too many boosting/statting TO12's in normal Warzone and Arena's the aforementioned sweat fest that's basically only enjoyable with a party of four (Bar my stunt with Breakout's Community playlist yesterday. That was an anomaly).

It sucks, because, I think back to the days of Halo 3 through to 4, where playing ANYTHING was entirely fine and non-frustrating, and I wasn't avoiding playlists intentionally to avoid getting curbstomped by @@Batchford's proteges.

I just want party restrictions, or a truely solo experience, that isn't tied to my ranked statistics.

Yup I've always been a solo player I just find it more enjoyable. I'll occasionally play with a team but going solo was always my thing. Now I really can't do that so I'm just sorta stuck. "Just play with people" isn't the solution because I PREFER SOLO 90% of the time. Ughhhh so much rage.

Yup I've always been a solo player I just find it more enjoyable. I'll occasionally play with a team but going solo was always my thing. Now I really can't do that so I'm just sorta stuck. "Just play with people" isn't the solution because I PREFER SOLO 90% of the time. Ughhhh so much rage.

#Adapt

Crispy remake of Valhalla;

Really curious how MCC would have gone if it worked on release after seeing all the hype over old map remakes and what not. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know which posters to blame If Holmes disappears again into the ether.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3