CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I just jizzed my pants

It really is a good looking gun, and I prefer the sound of it too. Not just nostalgia, I actually think it sounds better. 

Edit: Depending on how hard it is to use I'd want to be able to test it out as a replacement for the pistol, if the pistol stays as is. I really think the game would be better if the average kill times were shortened, even if that meant sacrificing a single shot over a burst shot. It's not ideal but something has to be done with the pistol.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is a compromise between efficiency and originality, and considering that there appears to be a noticeable amount of resource/asset re-use across original maps, what I'm questioning is whether the remix trade-off is still a net positive.

Think of all the restrictions you would encounter while trying to twist an existing design into something fresh and unique. I imagine it would be incredibly frustrating and limiting.

As it stands, Halo 5 is suffering pretty heavily from the overuse of assets. The Warzone maps share many of the same core structures (and these structures are the highest traffic areas), and the remixes are all similar in size and create a feeling of deja vu as you move between them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That moment when the squad doesn't include you in their Warzone festivities. :unsure:

Y'all did that shit to me last night

Now you know the feeling

• Upvote (+1) 1

Y'all did that shit to me last night

Now you know the feeling

I would be in agreement if you were a constant part of the team and didn't come in halfway through when we were generally full. It just kinda sucks to go from being one of the first in the lobby, to not even being invited in the first place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would be in agreement if you were a constant part of the team and didn't come in halfway through when we were generally full. It just kinda sucks to go from being one of the first in the lobby, to not even being invited in the first place.

Don't worry. Same thing happened to me. You'll be fine, everybody wants to play with them. Just try again tomorrow

Don't worry. Same thing happened to me. You'll be fine, everybody wants to play with them. Just try again tomorrow

Doesn't exactly suppress what I feel. Thanks, though. Might as well work on something. Been wanting to for a while and I have a "slight" feeling Beyond "might" either like me, or hate me for it. XP Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I invited you twice earlier, both of which you didn't join or send a message.

Doesn't exactly suppress what I feel. Thanks, though. Might as well work on something. Been wanting to for a while and I have a "slight" feeling Beyond "might" either like me, or hate me for it. XP Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I can PROMISE you it's nothing. It does not mean they don't like you. Moa said he invited you, that should help you feel better

I can PROMISE you it's nothing. It does not mean they don't like you. Moa said he invited you, that should help you feel better

No, no, I get it. I was just saying, it sucked. That's the extent. Wasn't meant to say it like I was taking it "personally".

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, no, I get it. I was just saying, it sucked. That's the extent. Wasn't meant to say it like I was taking it "personally".

Gotcha. :)

:cry:

Lol, I'm playing Jenga with a big party and its funny as fuck lmao. Having thrust and clamber on makes me feel like Spiderman when recovering onto the stage when all of the block are flying. Didn't get a chance to watch the stream but can't wait for infection next month.

Anyone playing warzone? I don't have a mic so you can yell at me and blame everything on me if you want.

Lol, I'm playing Jenga with a big party and its funny as fuck lmao. Having thrust and clamber on makes me feel like Spiderman when recovering onto the stage when all of the block are flying. Didn't get a chance to watch the stream but can't wait for infection next month.

Where can I get Jenga?