CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Really? I assumed it was the massive bullet magnetism that for some reason also pulls the laser.

In which case the gun would be pulled if they matched up.

It's why headglitching is so common in FPS games - cameras and player model don't match up perfectly.

So I was thinking about this all-in-one Ball gametype they're developing and the idea hit me. An Oddball/Ricochet/Grifball hybrid. Gain points by holding the ball, throw the ball into the goal for more points, and run it in for even more points. Throw in Boom Ball to force the players to move around and not just hold onto the ball. 

I don't think mixing gametypes with static/dynamic spawns would be a good idea. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

>Sees enemy sprinting up to me

>Thrusts directly backwards

>Watches enemy spartan charge and collide with air

>I take damage and get ar'd ti death

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think mixing gametypes with static/dynamic spawns would be a good idea. 

Play it on a Grifball map. Hence the hybrid

Not to beat a dead horse but there seriously need to be party restrictions. Running solo is an exercise in patience damn near every match I played tonight I got in against a to4 which lead to incredibly lopsided games and sadly everyone who plays H5 on my friends list is never on at the same time so can't fight fire with fire

• Upvote (+1) 2

>Sees enemy sprinting up to me

>Thrusts directly backwards

>Watches enemy spartan charge and collide with air

>I take damage and get ar'd ti death

"Adapt."

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really don't like the place Halo is in when we're celebrating the gravity hammer as DLC.  :wutface:

For Halo 6 we will be celebrating getting the option to pick our controller settings :simms:

Seriously though,  new maps look good with the armors, can't wait to try them out next week.

Not to beat a dead horse but there seriously need to be party restrictions. Running solo is an exercise in patience damn near every match I played tonight I got in against a to4 which lead to incredibly lopsided games and sadly everyone who plays H5 on my friends list is never on at the same time so can't fight fire with fire

Know this feel since I basically abandoned Arena for this reason. Party restrictions or some sort of search thing, placing TO1's and TO2's with other 1's and 2's, etc would just be perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For Halo 6 we will be celebrating getting the option to pick our controller settings :simms:

Seriously though, new maps look good with the armors, can't wait to try them out next week.

We already were doing that around December, when we though the new settungs would fix the aiming :salt:

Late to the convo but what are people's early impressions of Riptide? Overgrowth really doesn't play like Plaza and was visually distinctive - the problem was it sucked. But this one looks encouraging at first glance.

Seriously though,  new maps look good with the armors, can't wait to try them out next week.

"Next in the December update, Bumper Jumper!"

Can someone post a pic of the Halo 2 BR?

@@heytred Can you find out for us if the Halo 2 BR is available as a spawn weapon or just available as a forge weapon? 

qjAQ2O4.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3