CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

GREAT NEWS to hear more gametypes are coming back. Even though they should have been there at launch.

Now we need infection and KOTH.

They could just expand the Custom Games options for Strongholds to scratch the KOTH itch.

Same with Infection through Slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Major Nelson just said he loves breakout arena and wants to see more.  :apg:

Major Nelson dumb confirmed.

They could just expand the Custom Games options for Strongholds to scratch the KOTH itch.

Same with Infection through Slayer.

Dude, this is a good idea.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Dude, this is a good idea.

I would MUCH prefer that over 50 million gametypes for any little variation we have now.

i.e. "Shotty Snipers" and "Free-For-All" being separate from "Slayer."

I would MUCH prefer that over 50 million gametypes for any little variation we have now.

i.e. "Shotty Snipers" and "Free-For-All" being separate from "Slayer."

100% agree with you

Wrong Gametype.......?

Yep. Suppose to be FFA, 1 life, and you're not suppose to be able to do damage towards players.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate to be so mean and blunt, but 2 high-school AV club kids could run a stream better than 343 right now.

Yep. Suppose to be FFA, 1 life, and you're not suppose to be able to do damage towards players.

That's what I was thinking. 50 kills to win | Slayer, didn't sound right at all.

I'm not sure what to think of this to be honest.

The whole custom game gametype/map selection menu is such a disaster, it's no wonder it got messed up.

@@heytred

I have been looking at and testing a lot of H2, and H3 remake maps, the maps I looked at were beautifully well done. This brings to an awesome idea I had that would make the community REALLY happy.

Like Bungie's double EXP weekend, why don't we have throwback weekend? For example, Halo 3 throwback playlist with all of Halo 3 maps in that playlist? We have maps for H1, H2, H3, and Reach.

You could do H1 for one weekend, then H2 next weekend and so on.

I tagged you in this because I don't know who to tell this idea to. I am hoping you might like this and share this idea? :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@heytred

I have been looking at and testing a lot of H2, and H3 remake maps, the maps I looked at were beautifully well done. This brings to an awesome idea I had that would make the community REALLY happy.

Like Bungie's double EXP weekend, why don't we have throwback weekend? For example, Halo 3 throwback playlist with all of Halo 3 maps in that playlist? We have maps for H1, H2, H3, and Reach.

You could do H1 for one weekend, then H2 next weekend and so on.

I tagged you in this because I don't know who to tell this idea to. I am hoping you might like this and share this idea? :)

www.twitter.com/Brav

www.twitter.com/Unyshek

• Upvote (+1) 2