CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

hmu when u finally attend a tournament and go 0-2 boi

just like you're about to go 0-2 in this tourney tomorrow fgt

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL

What was the point of highlighting those remakes and new slayer maps just to promptly ditch them for Breakout?

I mean I have no problem with the playlist itself but really? Makes no sense to me

They didn't ditch them?

They'll likely be in future community forge lists.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fuckin marines man http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/My%20namez%20BEAST/video/14103313

Honestly though I don't think marines should be in Warzone assault at all. The biggest problem I have with them is that they respawn quite frequently in the core room. I have been killed countless times because they melt you so quickly. And their damn greandes+hitboxes are lame af. they keep killing me while I try to sneak assassinate man it's a drag.

Not really a serious thing lol I just don't like it.

bunch of random nonsense

You and Noxious should have found two a long time ago and you would have been attending the HWC.

You and Noxious should have found two a long time ago and you would have been attending the HWC.

If I lived in the US, then sure. I can't compete in US tourneys from where I live. 

It's unfortunate, but maybe one day I will be in the US.

They didn't ditch them?

They'll likely be in future community forge lists.

Not exactly what I meant by ditching them

I'm just annoyed they bring to light all these awesome remakes for the core default arena gametypes and then just go the opposite direction

If I lived in the US, then sure. I can't compete in US tourneys from where I live. 

It's unfortunate, but maybe one day I will be in the US.

he's EU. I meant that in the sense of you guys grinding the EU qualifiers unless theres another rule I'm not remembering.

he's EU. I meant that in the sense of you guys grinding the EU qualifiers unless theres another rule I'm not remembering.

WHAT WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS WHAT

PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH HIM ASAP THERES A LAST DITCH THIS SUNDAY

I'll agree that they should have done something similar in Team Slayer and BTB. Not replace all the maps but replace about 3 or 4 maps in TS and just add another 2 or 3 in BTB just throw in some fresh breath in the playlists

WHAT WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS WHAT

PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH HIM ASAP THERES A LAST DITCH THIS SUNDAY

Sorry man

Cause he's as quiet as a mouse and never talks. I swear I've mentioned the Shadowrun GOAT is EU before though. I've also mentioned it to him that you guys should have been grinding. I've only played against the EU teams a few times and honestly think you guys would beat them.

He's hard to reach but I'll text him. He's a mystery to Bum and I though. He wakes up later than us somehow and we never know what he's doing lol.

Not exactly what I meant by ditching them

I'm just annoyed they bring to light all these awesome remakes for the core default arena gametypes and then just go the opposite direction

Huh? They probably have been looking into Breakout community maps way before they looked into standard maps like remakes. Easier and quicker to test, and Breakout has slim pickings for maps as it is.

I'm sure community Arena or Community BTB will be next.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Huh? They probably have been looking into Breakout community maps way before they looked into standard maps like remakes. Easier and quicker to test, and Breakout has slim pickings for maps as it is.

I'm sure community Arena or Community BTB will be next.

Maybe

I guess I'm just salty b/c i dislike Breakout and want that Chill Out in matchmaking

Sorry man

Cause he's as quiet as a mouse and never talks. I swear I've mentioned the Shadowrun GOAT is EU before though. I've also mentioned it to him that you guys should have been grinding. I've only played against the EU teams a few times and honestly think you guys would beat them.

He's hard to reach but I'll text him. He's a mystery to Bum and I though. He wakes up later than us somehow and we never know what he's doing lol.

is he from UK? He needs to be from UK to compete 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You've got to be fucking kidding.

How long do they have to push this breakout shit before they realise no one cares.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ah man. Community breakout isn't a terrible concept. I would rather community slayer instead. On all of the cool remakes/new maps. 

I actually would like to see some of these new breakout maps. Any of those maps asymmetrical? Maybe not. It's weird to see epicenter in there.. not in a good way either but I'm interested.

The next playlists will be SWAT Breakout

What a wonderful day for the breakout community, and therefore, the world. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What a wonderful day for the breakout community, and therefore, the world. 

"...and now 343I is sticking the fanbase's hopes up their ass, as is tradition."

• Upvote (+1) 5

This would be a perfect opportunity for one of the developers to descend from Castle 343 and explain to us exactly what the rationale is behind why we're getting a community Breakout playlist over a regular TS/obj playlist with all the classic remakes. 

Holdin' my breath!  :prayers:

Also let's be perfectly clear here. 

It is so much easier to swallow unfavorable decisions if they have a least a modicum of rational explanation behind them.

"We're launching a community breakout playlist first because it is easier to monitor potential problems on smaller, simpler maps, and we want to make sure everything's working before we bring in the big guns and put in some classic remakes for normal arena gameplay."

See how easy that was? 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I mean if you think about it logically...

• Breakout maps have no respawn points, just initial points on a man cannon so there's no need to spend hours testing spawns on a map compared to Slayer/Objective maps.
  • Slayer and Objective playlists already have a healthy pool of decent maps, Breakout has a couple of decent ones and that's about it. 

It's not like this Breakout forge playlist is suddenly cancelling all work on other forge playlists, it is just Breakout happened to come first. I know @@Unyshek has been testing the shit out of BTB maps, slayer maps, objective maps, etc ever since Forge released. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

is he from UK? He needs to be from UK to compete

Pretty sure he is, yes.

The critique teapot said was valid though as I played a good amount with bum and Nox. He will call out the important things but generally he is pretty quiet. If you have a solid support/zoning player, he will be a good asset since the weaker damage makes him slay relatively well from what I recall. At least that's how I remember operating when I played with the SR dudes.

Also for some reason Shadowrun makes pinching second nature to them lol