CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/community-forge-breakout-playlist

This is A+ trolling. "We love all of the great work by the community in Forge! Some truly great maps created! So here's a playlist with a bunch of breakout maps rather than the H:CE/2/3 maps you loved."

I would also prefer the remakes, but at least they are willing and open to adding forged maps to playlists based on popularity. Hopefully a sign of things to come. 

3e4c07d1065f379f91783be5b52bb7cf.png

343 I suck at Breakout where do I possibly practice this game type besides scrims now that the playlist is filled only with forge maps?

:(

So we are still stuck playing the terrible default maps for at least a month. Great.

Huh? The vote takes place on January 28th and the February season will begin a few days after.

Huh? The vote takes place on January 28th and the February season will begin a few days after.

Oh didn't know that. I just don't wanna play most of the default maps anymore man I really don't like them.

@ Found our calling.

Are you stupid

That wouldn't be fair to the other competitors if we signed up

But that 1th place headset looks pretty sick

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you stupid

Seriously. Did you wanna give it a shot? Couldn't hurt. Remember, we dominate Eden.

Are you stupid

2v2 @@Batchford and I please? We really need some practice and would love a solid to2 to slap us around in a few matches. We really want to improve!

That isn't my team. 2 of them (Simms, Onset) are casters, and Inexist coaches Team Dignitas.

I might have the 2 teammates I have been looking for though.

Hope this works out for you, last time you got screwed over, good luck!

2v2 @@Batchford and I please? We really need some practice and would love a solid to2 to slap us around in a few matches. We really want to improve!

NO. I will never play Batchford again that kid uses a fucking aimbot

Batchford is beyond help.

On a more serious note, if it is within heytred's power to get some more information on the aiming mechanics past "it felt squirrely", we would be grateful. :-)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously. Did you wanna give it a shot? Couldn't hurt. Remember, we dominate Eden.

Hell no, you dont use a mic and I am not in the mood for puttinf my tryhard pants on this week

Hahaha Im so triggered. I dont even know what to say anymore.

This is so wrong in so many ways and I think I need to calm down before I say something I might regret. I wish the "Breakout community" a lot of fun with this new playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Havoc is an amazing Breakout map, Pylon is very good as well.

Please don't vote for Pit/Simulation.

On a more serious note, if it is within heytred's power to get some more information on the aiming mechanics past "it felt squirrely", we would be grateful. :-)

Who cares about the aiming when we have a new Breakout playlist with Forge maps to look forward to?! 

Wait, aren't ALL the breakout maps forge maps? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Where can I download the maps so I can run through before I play? Since I'm already Diamond and they didn't reset my rank I don't want to try and figure it out while matching sweaty kids.

Hahaha Im so triggered. I dont even know what to say anymore.

This is so wrong in so many ways and I think I need to calm down before I say something I might regret. I wish the "Breakout community" a lot of fun with this new playlist.

LOL

What was the point of highlighting those remakes and new slayer maps just to promptly ditch them for Breakout?

I mean I have no problem with the playlist itself but really? Makes no sense to me

The question that bears asking is whether or not we've been unreasonable in...wanting to understand how the game works, or understand the rationale behind certain decisions.

And that even comes way before maybe hoping to have some visible, demonstrable influence on game decisions.

You think this aggressive post warrants any sort of response from the people that made the game you paid for? You're the very reason why they don't talk to us, you entitled jerkface.

• Upvote (+1) 3