CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Well yea. Cause one is moving. I just don't think about the controller when playing games. Actually I don't even pay attention to the game. I go into this like trance where my body makes decisions for itself. I'm a very odd person.

You're not an odd person at all, here.

But it makes sense now that you don't notice the broken aiming and are probably fine with 30fps and input lag too. 

So what your saying is I should sink to the level of a five year old and spew death threats at 343? I'm good.

This is what you took away from my post? Did you not pay attention to anything I wrote?

I guess this is to be expected from someone who doesn't know when his thumbsticks are inverted.

Also it's you're*.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is what you took away from my post? Did you not pay attention to anything I wrote?

I guess this is to be expected from someone who doesn't know when his thumbsticks are inverted.

Also it's you're*.

"Kill John Lennon! Kill John Lennon!"

073O8PD.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

-vid-

Can't get over how good these look.

Impressive. I have zero forge skills, but glad I get to enjoy the work of those that do. 

Need to have a TB H2 customs night once we get access to the H2 BR.  :weback:

Impressive. I have zero forge skills, but glad I get to enjoy the work of those that do. 

They need to have a playlist with H2 BR starts on all the Halo 2 forge maps with classic settings.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'll give you a rundown of how that will go:

100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png 100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png100px-H5G-Perfect_Kill.png

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also it's you're*.

Yes that is actually how I implied it. My grammar skills and how I use controllers have nothing to do with it. You gave us an example of a community who acts in such a way and then claimed that we are a laughing stock to other communities. It's not my fault that's the way I took it.

It is pretty laughable when someone isn't 100% mature in a post, people start attacking him and blaming him for 343's terrible community interaction. It just proves that if 343 has shit community interaction for long enough, people get used to it and start to defend it.

If there's anyone who blames any community member on any Halo fan site for 343's communication, I highly recommend to follow other communities and developers and you'll realize very quickly how bad we have it and how it has nothing to do with us.

I notice Halo fans are some of the most ignorant in general, and I don't know if it's because they haven't devoted serious time to any other franchise or played enough games or what have you. Seriously, at least half the people in the community still think Halo 2 and Halo 3 had the best online ranking systems ever.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yes that is actually how I implied it. My grammar skills and how I use controllers have nothing to do with it. You gave us an example of a community who acts in such a way and then claimed that we are a laughing stock to other communities. It's not my fault that's the way I took it.

My post was meant to compare two developers: one that has a tendency to leave the discussion at the slightest insult, and another that simply doesn't give a fuck about how rude someone is and deals with shit regardless.

And I thought I made it clear that 343 do not take kindly to any rude or immature behaviour. Why then would I suggest we start being astronomically more aggressive by sending death threats? That makes zero sense.

There was actually a time Frankie didn't post on GAF for awhile and he cited death threats as the reason. And to be fair, I don't expect any developer to address people who send death threats. My example with Riot is merely to show that they exceed expectations time and time again.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Finally fixed my Social Media links on my profile here - I feel like such an idiot. (-_-)

We should squad hardcore this weekend to grind RP boys!

The question that bears asking is whether or not we've been unreasonable in...wanting to understand how the game works, or understand the rationale behind certain decisions.

And that even comes way before maybe hoping to have some visible, demonstrable influence on game decisions.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Finally fixed my Social Media links on my profile here - I feel like such an idiot. (-_-)

We should squad hardcore this weekend to grind RP boys!

I'm going to need to buy mad Gold pack bundles if I don't grind before the Jan. Update hits so I'm down for that this weekend

Tip:

If you need to max out your personal Spartan Charge commendation or your Company one, run around in SWAT. Pretty easy way to do it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Team Verified (me, @@TheSimms, Onset, Inexist) have gotten off Arena. You are all free to search again.

Glad to see you have a team bud.  You competing this weekend?

Tip:

If you need to max out your personal Spartan Charge commendation or your Company one, run around in SWAT. Pretty easy way to do it

I found it easiest in Warzone assault. Same with ground pounds.

I found it easiest in Warzone assault. Same with ground pounds.

If you sneak up on them or have the increased strength mod it's perfect but SWAT has no shields

Glad to see you have a team bud.  You competing this weekend?

That isn't my team. 2 of them (Simms, Onset) are casters, and Inexist coaches Team Dignitas.

I might have the 2 teammates I have been looking for though.

That isn't my team. 2 of them (Simms, Onset) are casters, and Inexist coaches Team Dignitas.

I might have the 2 teammates I have been looking for though.

Dude, yes! I better see you playing this Sunday.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/community-forge-breakout-playlist

This is A+ trolling. "We love all of the great work by the community in Forge! Some truly great maps created! So here's a playlist with a bunch of breakout maps rather than the H:CE/2/3 maps you loved."

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT? RIGHT? HOLY FUCK THEY ARENT THIS CLUELESS ARE THEY?
  • Upvote (+1) 8

Community Breakout playlist is cool.

Removing the standard playlist for the rest of the January 2016 season is not cool.

• Upvote (+1) 1