CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Is there any actual reason as to why the H2 BR is available in Forge but not some of the other REQ weapons?

Seems needlessly selective.

Cool, I seriously hope we get a classic ranked playlist soon. I might actually start playing for real then.

I can't imagine it would be that difficult to add a menu for Battle Rifles rather than listing each weapon without a single menu.

I'd prefer a drop-down box, to be honest.

However, many of the weapons have different variants as well.

At the very least, I'm expecting Legendary REQs, maybe Mythics to trickle down into Forge and Customs.

Mind explaining how you got that? I counted it up and would be about 80k for everything you can in Silver and about 120k for everything you can get in Gold.

47 New items total:

7 Legendary

14 Ultra Rare (2 available only in Spartan Companies.)

14 Rare

12 Uncommon

0 Common

Total Breakdown:

13 Silver packs for 26 Uncommon/Rare permanents - 65,000 RP

10 Gold packs for 19 Ultra Rare/Legendary permanents - 100,000 RP

=165,000 RP

All I see is you talking about H2.And what about slide boosts?

Doesn't change my opinion on most of them. I'll be clear in saying, I don't generally mind CE's as there's some sort of risk factor to them. Double and quad shot? Bleh. Don't even get me started on them. Under no circumstance would I want them back in this game. None.

And the quadshot has no risk reward? Lol if you fuck up you're not firing back when caughy in the reload frames. Double melee is arguably less risky because even if you die with it the grenade you drop will usually martyrdom your opponent.

Also homes you wanna donate your REQs to the "get killmachine to 100%" charity foundation

• Upvote (+1) 1

One of the "new maps" is just the Assault variant of the last Warzone map? Seriously?

Don't act all surprised, it's not like this is something new..we could have figured it out it since release

May prediction for next two months: Rig Remix + new WZ map (WZ5), March: Coliseum Remix + Remix of WZ5 for assault

• Upvote (+1) 3

A few more skins just got leaked.

8xCFzSF.jpg

I'd sell my soul for a Mountain Dew skin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

One of the "new maps" is just the Assault variant of the last Warzone map? Seriously?

343 is cutting every single corner that they possibly can with these new maps that they promised.

I imagine creating a brand new map from scratch, to release one by one each month is pretty difficult.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

And the quadshot has no risk reward? Lol if you fuck up you're not firing back when caughy in the reload frames. Double melee is arguably less risky because even if you die with it the grenade you drop will usually martyrdom your opponent.

Also homes you wanna donate your REQs to the "get killmachine to 100%" charity foundation

How about, no.

343 is cutting every single corner that they possibly can with these new maps that they promised.

I think the map is actually different than the original one. Looks pretty sweet actually. Battle of Noctus is definitely the best Warzone map so far.

47 New items total:

7 Legendary

14 Rare

12 Uncommon

0 Common

Total Breakdown:

=165,000 RP

Don't know how I got my silvers wrong but I did notice that Infiltrator Saboteur is on their twice

47 New items total:

7 Legendary

14 Rare

12 Uncommon

0 Common

Total Breakdown:

=165,000 RP

Okay, someone else said 210K, now you're saying 165K. Which is it?

I imagine creating a brand new map from scratch, to release one by one each month is pretty difficult.

Yea, they would be, if they were being made from scratch post launch. It's not like we didn't see footage of Noctus months before release or anything. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't math apparently

I'm willing to bet it's closer to 175 honestly. My numbers were from before the full reveal. And at second glance it doesn't look like the Achilles was listed in the blurred images, so I need to add back those 2 ultra Rares I subtracted in their place for another 10k. I can do a more concise rundown later.

That's perfectly fine, it really is. But 343 needs to stop calling anything they alter in the slightest a brand new map. It's misleading and they know what they're doing when they say "there will be a new map every month!"

Pshh, Bungie called Midship Heretic once and all the did was make top mid stationary.

;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's perfectly fine, it really is. But 343 needs to stop calling anything they alter in the slightest a brand new map. It's misleading and they know what they're doing when they say "there will be a new map every month!"

Sure. You could argue the Warzone Assault map is new to the Assault variant but whatever, I don't think there's any arguing for some people about it.

My point was - making brand new maps takes time, even more for testing. I'd much rather have these 'new' maps and then new maps every so often than new maps every so often with nothing in between.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Exactly, it's the lack of integrity or respect for the players that bugs me. It's like when Dan Ayoub blatantly lied in saying that the Relic remake was being considered for HCS. It's just disrespectful.

All in all the content packs are great though considering their frequency. I just don't appreciate the lying.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Exactly, it's the lack of integrity or respect for the players that bugs me. It's like when Dan Ayoub blatantly lied in saying that the Relic remake was being considered for HCS. It's just disrespectful.

How is that lying to say something's "being considered"? That's not a confirmation. 

I wouldn't have such a big problem with remixes if the base maps had diffrent designs..I'm so sick of UNSC maps

How is that lying to say something's "being considered"? That's not a confirmation. 

I don't want to linger on this long, but Dan Ayoub saying that Relic was being considered for the HCS was just a flat out lie. He even had the cheek to say the Pro Team were excited for it.

Relic.

Fucking Relic.

Ugh.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't want to linger on this long, but Dan Ayoub saying that Relic was being considered for the HCS was just a flat out lie. He even had the cheek to say the Pro Team were excited for it.

Relic.

Fucking Relic.

Ugh.

I have no context past this. I assume this was on Twitter?

I have no context past this. I assume this was on Twitter?

I think it was some podcast interview.