CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

@@Infinity how long is the company waiting list?

Didn't 343 make company slots bigger recently?

I check every night when I play H5. The waiting list has like 15-20 people on it, but I only accept names that I'm familiar with or if they sent their Forum name in the description of the application. If your gamertag isn't G Natural and you didn't leave a message thats probably why you didn't get in. Let me know and you'll be the next person to get in.

Just logged into Waypoint and noticed I was booted from the BE clan a month ago... Feelsbadman.

I haven't removed anyone since Moa gave me leader. He also left Beyond less than a month ago so...

Thanks @@Moa

"Sprint, more players, shorter maps, and quicker deaths in H5 makes it faster."

Some dude I'm debating on YouTube, I know why even bother, and this was his response to Halo CE being faster paced than Halo 5. I'm beyond triggered right now. 

Beyond triggered.  Should be this forums motto.

I'm saving up REQ points, currently have about 80k. I'll probably have the Legendary BR day one.

Same. 

What? what makes you believe this? I've spent well over 165k 

I think they mean for the new REQs

@@Moa @@heytred @ and the rest of beyond fam

You guys playing more warzone tonight? Got extra freetime and a new mic

Always.

Ayyooo

Does this BR thing mean we have even MORE cmmendations to unlock for achilles?

I mean we only need the Kill commendations for that. Unless they add a BR kill commendation, we should be good.

Everything new for Infinty armory I mean.

Mind explaining how you got that? I counted it up and would be about 80k for everything you can in Silver and about 120k for everything you can get in Gold.

All I see is you talking about H2.

And what about slide boosts?

Doesn't change my opinion on most of them. I'll be clear in saying, I don't generally mind CE's as there's some sort of risk factor to them. Double and quad shot? Bleh. Don't even get me started on them. Under no circumstance would I want them back in this game. None.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Is there any actual reason as to why the H2 BR is available in Forge but not some of the other REQ weapons?

Seems needlessly selective.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone had asked for a 16-Man tourney map about a week ago, I was bored today so made a pretty basic looking one. First set of ramps spawn in 10 seconds into the game, then the next set spawns every 20 seconds. Last two fight on a bridge through teleporters that is reminiscent of Narrows with a sniper top mid and a BR where the each sniper would spawn on Narrows. Should work as an 8 person map as well, with each player skipping the first fight. My GT is my Username.

Edit: Also has a viewing area for each part of the map that you spawn at once you die if you choose to leaving respawning on.

it was the inferior version though imo, however the fact they've managed to crank out something worse says something.

The ART TEAM, man. Why do they feel the need to redesign everything?

Did the quick math. You'll need about more or less 80k RP just for the stuff in the Silver packs. You could test your luck with Bronze packs to get Uncommons but you aren't guaranteed a permanent unlock there.

It's about 130k RP for gold packs. So you'll need about 210k RP for all the REQs

This should be easy to get before the content drops. I got 80k REQ points in 2 days to unlock the HCS pack. It's definitely doable in a week. Hell, it should be easier with all the daily win packs as well. Just save up you daily win packs with your REQ points and you'll already have packs to open when the new stuff drops.

Is there any actual reason as to why the H2 BR is available in Forge but not some of the other REQ weapons?

Seems needlessly selective.

It's probably easier and a lot more convenient to add only the base REQ variants like with the SPNKR.

I mean there are what, 28 variations of the Battle Rifle?

Imagine the clutter you'd have to dig through in the Customs and Forge menus.

It's probably easier and a lot more convenient to add only the base REQ variants like with the SPNKR.

I mean there are what, 28 variations of the Battle Rifle?

Imagine the clutter you'd have to dig through in the Customs and Forge menus.

I can't imagine it would be that difficult to add a menu for Battle Rifles rather than listing each weapon without a single menu.