CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

WHY MORE BR'S???  :wutface:

Seriously, the damn thing is an autocannon and it's so damn easy to get. Both Arena and Warzone have made me hate that gun immensely. 

"The Halo 2 Battle Rifle is also unlocked in Forge for those who want to recreate Halo 2 maps and take their nostalgia to the next level." 

O.o

Some of the best ever moments in Halo MP history came from button glitches. To all the amazing double melee clips in CE to the double shots in Halo 2. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WzJmCMujEA

Doesn't change my opinion on most of them. I'll be clear in saying, I don't generally mind CE's as there's some sort of risk factor to them. Double and quad shot? Bleh. Don't even get me started on them. Under no circumstance would I want them back in this game. None.

Does anyone have the Elite controller? What do you use the paddles for? Is it worth the price tag?

Does anyone have the Elite controller? What do you use the paddles for? Is it worth the price tag?

I use the bottom right paddle for thrusting. Considering using the bottom left one for sprinting.

Pretty much the only thing I use the paddles for is crouch strafing.   The trigger stops are nice.  It's a lot heavier than a normal controller so it takes some getting used to.  I want to say it's pretty durable, but @@Moa yours broke didn't it?

L2 read noob

If you're talking about how you can put it in Forge that doesn't really change much. People haven't played custom games since Reach.

Pretty much the only thing I use the paddles for is crouch strafing.   The trigger stops are nice.  It's a lot heavier than a normal controller so it takes some getting used to.  I want to say it's pretty durable, but @@Moa yours broke didn't it?

Yup. 

After being in talks with the guy from MS who helped make it and after I sent him my controller, it turns out the bumper breaking was a manufacturing error and they're in talks to resolve it.

Controller is great, minus that one issue I ran into

Doesn't change my opinion on most of them. I'll be clear in saying, I don't generally mind CE's as there's some sort of risk factor to them. Double and quad shot? Bleh. Don't even get me started on them. Under no circumstance would I want them back in this game. None.

Button glitches absolutely made Halo 2's multiplayer better. Besides doubleshot spammers that didn't try to do anything else, at least. BXR'ing someone is one of the most satisfying things you can do in a Halo game.

Some of the best ever moments in videogame history came from glitches.

FTFY ;)

I use top left paddle for crouch and top right for thrust

Love it

when I can play

"The Halo 2 Battle Rifle is also unlocked in Forge for those who want to recreate Halo 2 maps and take their nostalgia to the next level."

O.o

But can we spawn with it?

Really hoping they go all out with forge maps. It's own playlist is nice but putting adding some in others would be nice as well.

Adding like 4 or 5 Halo 2 forge remakes in SWAT and having a SWAT gametype with the Halo 2 BR would be nice especially if it's getting its own commendation.

New_Blue.png

is this the new default blue armor color? If so i like it

Even more hopeful that it is in the trailer. Hopefully it actually gets added to retail next week.

But can we spawn with it?

Can't spawn with the SPNKr.

So how do we unlock the knight armor with your spartan company? How do I check the progress? 

Armour set - Level 3 in all Kill commendations

Helmet - Level 5 in all Kill commendations

So how do we unlock the knight armor with your spartan company? How do I check the progress?

Kill Commendation in the Company

By completing level 3 on all kill commendations you get the armor. Completing all level 5 you get the helmet. Progress can be found on the Company page