CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So like maybe integrating Halo with PC? Get people to model skins or the like and the best get in there?

Would be dope

Yeah, integrate it with Windows 10 or something. Would be LIT

So like maybe integrating Halo with PC? Get people to model skins or the like and the best get in there?

Would be dope

Keep in mind it can also get messy really quick, especially in a game that already has microtransactions.

Take battlefield for example... infinite emblem customizations, but some of the emblem base shapes, templates, and designs are locked behind the MT paywall.

How does that even make sense? Grifball = Assault... not Ricochet...

If THE 4 has any hint at what the future Grifball will be like, I can only assume they will forget to have the option to treat the ball as a Bomb. I'm fully expecting us to only be given the option for Grifball with Hammers, or Grifball with guns.

Keep in mind it can also get messy really quick, especially in a game that already has microtransactions.

Take battlefield for example... infinite emblem customizations, but some of the emblem base shapes, templates, and designs are locked behind the MT paywall.

True... 343 seems committed to this free content plan, for better or worse tho. Wonder how they'd do it

We're working on a community playlist now and it should be live within the next month. It's been pretty incredible seeing what the Forge community has been able to build so quickly with the new toolset and we want to showcase some of those creations. As Bravo has hinted, we're also working on some new classic game types. We're hoping to release the first of those toward the end of February, testing permitting.

I am so down for a community-map playlist.

If they ever fix the aiming I am positive that it would necessitate a substantial bullet magnetism nerf in and of itself. If you've ever watched the Angry Video Game Nerd chances are you've heard him complain (rightfully) that games that are artificially difficult as a result of broken controls are frustrating as fuck. I want to play a shooter with legitimately challenging shooting mechanics and gunplay, pleaserino.

Agree, the hardest part about this game if fighting the aim smoothing or whatever the fuck is wrong with it. I normally say broken but apparently since some people got used to it it's not broken. 

Infinty is the current leader of the company. So he'd be the guy to get ahold of. I hear the sauna is another big company with good commendation progression. Some of the big WZ farm teams are in there.

@@Infinity where you at fam?

So question:

Are some of the commendations we need for our company Warzone exclusive?

Yes, mainly boss kills, cove and promi kills, and marine kills. Everything else can be done to an extent in arena.

Obviously vehicle kills can be done in btb, but they are probably easier in WZ

Yes, mainly boss kills, cove and promi kills, and marine kills. Everything else can be done to an extent in arena.

Obviously vehicle kills can be done in btb, but they are probably easier in WZ

Mmk. Do we still have a shit ton left or nah?

We're working on a community playlist now and it should be live within the next month. It's been pretty incredible seeing what the Forge community has been able to build so quickly with the new toolset and we want to showcase some of those creations. As Bravo has hinted, we're also working on some new classic game types. We're hoping to release the first of those toward the end of February, testing permitting.

Are you working on some kind of region selection for matchmaking to?

Wow, I actually found an emblem that I love more than  my usual Hearts emblem. 

That emblem is really sick - just saw it in game. Do you know what unlocked it? 

EDIT: Also, squad up for a few games? 

Here's the link to the company's kill commendations. Looks like we need everything rank 3 for the armor, and everything rank 5 for the helmet.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/commendations/7e7e9e23-546e-4d1c-a4a1-2df467ad57ac/spartan-companies/beyond%20entertainment

According to the update, you need to have completed rank 3, not just be working on it.

According to the update, you need to have completed rank 3, not just be working on it.

I think we just have to get anything that is level 2/5 to level 3/5. The wording is "getting to level 3 in all of the kill commendations."

Holy shit, it works.

hJP3UiL.png?1

Hey, I'm only stuck in Reach purgatory because 343 has failed to deliver a proper/good Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That emblem is really sick - just saw it in game. Do you know what unlocked it? 

EDIT: Also, squad up for a few games? 

I unlocked it by completing the "Phaeton Destruction" Commendation, been trying at it for weeks. XP Also, yes, please to squadding up. Don't even need to ask.

Hey, I'm only stuck in Reach purgatory because 343 has failed to deliver a proper/good Halo game.

If u consider pre-patch reach a proper/good halo game I feel sad for you.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You've failed to deliver a proper/good post. #WordPlay.

If u consider pre-patch reach a proper/good halo game I feel sad for you.

Apparently I neg'd you, I meant to +1 sorry.

Armour would be difficult. With their being one hitbox, you wouldn't want to have some chunky fat armour that is much larger than the hitbox, allowing people to shoot through a shoulder or something.

Didn't stop them from making the Fotus and a bunch of other ones in the same vein