CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I heard prince talk the other day, can confirm she's a grill.  Now back to Halo 5 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't care if Princess is a boy or a girl, she has thumbs, which I can't say about 90% of my teammates in Halo 5.

Get out of Platinum.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

You mean the person who has girl in their gamertag and uses stereotypical girl words/pictures and trys to make it apparent shes a girl at every opportunity doesn't use a mic to prove she's a girl even though the Xbox One came with one? 10+ years of internet forums and gaming and this still doesn't surprise me.

I won't continue because you said it bothers you, but people will always be suspicious in scenarios like this.

I've seen quite a few guys pretending to be girls on Xbox Live, even a couple that went so far to alter their voice in attempting to sound like a girl and using some girl's pictures for their fake fb account. Most of them though just never use a mic and have every excuse in the world for not using one, yet they are attention starved having something in their gamertag referencing that they are a girl and in depth profiles like "Hi, my name is Jessica. I'm 5'3" 120 lbs, a cheerleader and I love Halo". A lot of times they have high k/d ratios. I've seen so many like this. They're every guy's dream girl; a hot girl that's really good at Halo lmao. My rule is that if they don't have a mic, then they're a guy pretending to be a girl, period.

Back on topic though, Halo 5 is garbage.

Edit: and OMG, guess which game is currently OUT of the top 12 most played? #boom

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 12

I don't care if Princess is a boy or a girl, she has thumbs, which I can't say about 90% of my teammates in Halo 5.

Brah, we need to play again, sometime. Haven't since that one BTB night. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Edit: and OMG, guess which game is currently OUT of the top 12 most played? #boom

i8mYIAW.png

I've seen quite a few guys pretending to be girls on Xbox Live, even a couple that went so far to alter their voice in attempting to sound like a girl and using some girl's pictures for their fake fb account. Most of them though just never use a mic and have every excuse in the world for not using one, yet they are attention starved having something in their gamertag referencing that they are a girl and in depth profiles like "Hi, my name is Jessica. I'm 5'3" 120 lbs, a cheerleader and I love Halo". A lot of times they have high k/d ratios. I've seen so many like this. They're every guy's dream girl; a hot girl that's really good at Halo lmao. My rule is that if they don't have a mic, then they're a guy pretending to be a girl, period.

Holy fuck, how are you not banned yet

Are clicks really this important?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Get out of Platinum.  :kappa:

That's me. :(

Next time you stream though dude, I'd love to check it out. Send me a PM or post here or something. I don't have my xbox with me anymore so I can't play, but I still want to be involved in the community.

Also, literally who fucking cares whether @@TheIcePrincess is a boy or girl, reading those posts made me cringe.

It's times like these where I wish I had the power to make people stay on topic. *cough cough @@Moa cough cough*

Why is everyone so salty? It's not my fault Halo 5 is terrible and it's not my fault you're being catfished.

@@heytred Anyway you can tell the "MCC team" down the hall there at 343 to please get MCC in working condition? All I ask is that I can search the BTB playlist without having the following problems:

- often times when searching I'll find a lobby that fills up quickly to 13-15 players, but for some reason takes forever to find 1 or 2 more players. This should not be. If the game has no issue finding players quickly, then it should have no issue in filling up the entire 16 player lobby in a reasonable time frame.

- if somebody dashboards during the voting process, the whole search restarts. This is probably the most aggravating issue I have with MCC. It's an issue that 343 actually created a couple of updates ago, as it never happened until that update. It's total bullshit when I'm about to play some H3 BTB, but then have to restart the entire search because someone dashboards.

- if the host quits, the game ends or if the host is causing unplayable lag, you're stuck with it for the entire game. This should not be. Either give us the dedicated servers you promised or add a host migration process.

Those are the biggest issues I have with MCC. I'm not asking for the world here, just make it so that the game is playable. Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Why is everyone so salty? It's not my fault Halo 5 is terrible and it's not my fault you're being catfished.

@@heytred Anyway you can tell the "MCC team" down the hall there at 343 to please get MCC in working condition? All I ask is that I can search the BTB playlist without having the following problems:

- often times when searching I'll find a lobby that fills up quickly to 13-15 players, but for some reason takes forever to find 1 or 2 more players. This should not be. If the game has no issue finding players quickly, then it should have no issue in filling up the entire 16 player lobby in a reasonable time frame.

- if somebody dashboards during the voting process, the whole search restarts. This is probably the most aggravating issue I have with MCC. It's an issue that 343 actually created a couple of updates ago, as it never happened until that update. It's total bullshit when I'm about to play some H3 BTB, but then have to restart the entire search because someone dashboards.

- if the host quits, the game ends or if the host is causing unplayable lag, you're stuck with it for the entire game. This should not be. Either give us the dedicated servers you promised or add a host migration process.

Those are the biggest issues I have with MCC. I'm not asking for the world here, just make it so that the game is playable. Thanks.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/4946-halo-the-master-chief-collection-discussion/

• Upvote (+1) 3

I find BTB games easy in Halo 5, I have no idea what you're talking about.  :ghost:

I find BTB games easy in Halo 5, I have no idea what you're talking about.  :ghost:

I'm talking about MCC durrrr

• Downvote (-1) 5

The last few pages of this thread have literally been fucking garbage.

Discuss Halo 5.

Garbage > this

I've noticed I enjoy Halo 5 Arena a lot more when I play on my pistol only alt knowing I'm gonna get BS deaths. I'll get a couple ridiculous reversals and bag the shit outta kids because no one like losing to "dreadbuckle3883". Also, on that account I ranked plat 2 (even with a 90% w/l and 10 KDA) and now I see why I place onyx/Diamond 6 on my main account. Good Lord plat kids are awful at this game (no offense to anyone).