CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Alright, I have another idea. Neutral flag where you need to take the flag to the other team's base, and in order to cap it, you have to stand on the capture point for 5 seconds.

sounds like something from halo 2, we don't need more remakes of game types too man

I loved stockpile in reach, and ricochet was actually pretty fun

Stockpile and Headhunter would have been great Social gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it bad I want extraction 2 plot over Oddball and KoTH

No.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 plot was hype as hell and getting a double cap just meant you got bodied. You can also come in the clutch with that as well, it was so fun

Then mlg boards decided 1 plot and I was sad :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Headhunters was the greatest god damn social game type of all time. Dino blasters is up there too.

Dino blasters were goat, its a shame ill never be able to be a dino in halo game again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dino blasters were goat, its a shame ill never be able to be a dino in halo game again.

343i killed the Sangheili community.

• Upvote (+1) 5

343i killed the Sangheili community.

Is this even a bad thing?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is this even a bad thing?

Im a Dino at Heart

Dinos in Reach were awesome to play as because you actually felt like an elite being taller than spartans, and you had evade. 

And invasion remains one of my favorite halo gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dinos in Reach were awesome to play as because you actually felt like an elite being taller than spartans

Hehe, you liked them for immersion purposes.  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just reached SR-141. Am I Cal yet? :bravo: (Shout out to lore nerds who may get that)

lore kids are not allowed on TB

Just reached SR-141. Am I Cal yet?  :bravo: (Shout out to lore nerds who may get that)

I'm a lore nerd and I'm proud.

EDIT:

lore kids are not allowed on TB

Sorry @@Moa and myself.

Im a Dino at Heart

Dinos in Reach were awesome to play as because you actually felt like an elite being taller than spartans, and you had evade. 

And invasion remains one of my favorite halo gametypes.

So you want them because you were immersed as an Elite?

and that is my story... rip dreams... too bad I'm not a pro or they probably would've helped me... or it's something stupid with their site that literally doesn't allow them to change it... or they are lazy... and even if it's something with the site they should change/fix that...... oh well...

I'm salty  :salt:

You were 10 minutes late for your match. You were disqualified. We cannot babysit people and hold up the entire bracket for 1 person. There are 128 other competitors, show some respect.

Give me a break on this whole "too bad im not a pro" garbage. Show up on time or dont sign up. I could care less if you are a pro at a video game or you are an amateur. 

Only comment I will make on this. Apologies for derailing any Halo 5 discussion. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So you want them because you were immersed as an Elite?

Nah I want them because it was cool playing as an Elite, playing as an elite vs. spartans wasn't made to be balanced imo, but it was cool.

• Upvote (+1) 1