CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

One thing I noticed while watching Ninja was you can see the other party's gamertags when finding a match.  Shouldn't it be anonymous?  At least until the match is found?

I'm literally just trolling twitter right now when people ask for thoughts on the beta.

"Theres going to be that 49-49 game where a player grounds pounds for the win and the crowd goes nuts"-  Strongside  :kappa:

@@CoachMayyne better start saving these quotes for later now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Strongside just said: " With Groundpound a 49-49 game and a player gets a groundpount kill for the win and the crowd is gonna go nuts" I find that hilarious. OH REALLY!!!!  :lxthul:

i dont think so.

i hate the sprint+thruster though.

however the ranking looks very good. they are gonna have top 200 leaderboards for each hopper.

I don't see that keeping Halo fans playing this non Halo game. CoD/Destiny kids will just go right back to CoD/Destiny.

Been playing for a few hours, game has one of the best skill gaps we've seen in ages. Few things to complain about, but overall, the abilities are incredibly well balanced. 

Matched Flamesword searching with Diesel and Enable for a while, like 3-4 games straight and they gave me all my losses so far, despite me doing really good.

I'm having tons of fun though. Could play this game for ages.

Any possibility that it's a honey moon phase?  like seriously, did you feel this way when H4 came out?

Or will you be feeling this at the end of the beta too?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Only just tuned in, trying to be positive about this game but it just doesn't look fun imo.

I feel the same this game doesn't look that fun at all to me it looks like H4 2.0

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been playing for a few hours, game has one of the best skill gaps we've seen in ages. Few things to complain about, but overall, the abilities are incredibly well balanced. 

Matched Flamesword searching with Diesel and Enable for a while, like 3-4 games straight and they gave me all my losses so far, despite me doing really good.

I'm having tons of fun though. Could play this game for ages.

been waiting for your thoughts on it for awhile. Glad to see you like. Can't wait to see what you have to say as time goes on.

There was a 4 minute delay between Ogres stream and 343 stream. They are streaming Ogre playing H5 and Ogre just started to play CE. That is not a good sign.

"Theres going to be that 49-49 game where a player grounds pounds for the win and the crowd goes nuts"-  Strongside  :kappa:

>Implying that there will even be a crowd within a few months of release.

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@CoachMayyne better start saving these quotes for later now.

lol I heard that as well and many other things. I have yet to play the game so I'll wait and see.

There was a 4 minute delay between Ogres stream and 343 stream. They are streaming Ogre playing H5 and Ogre just started to play CE. That is not a good sign.

2gre was beggining to get frustrated it's a good move that he stopped playing it he was just sucking to be honest...

• Upvote (+1) 1

From what i have seen so far this game seems very boring for a spectator, "Empire" is just so dull and seems to have alot of dead areas where nothing happens..

• Upvote (+1) 2

I need an invite to the Preview Program if anyone can help. They really should have given everyone who preordered HaloMCC early access as patrial compensation.

Access to the Preview Program takes days to get accepted too even with an invite.

I need an invite to the Preview Program if anyone can help. They really should have given everyone who preordered HaloMCC early access as patrial compensation.

Don't waste your time. You will end up just being extremely sad and upset with the direction halo is heading. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not at all saying this game is going to be amazing or even good for that matter. But Ogre 2 clearly did not boot up the beta with an open mind. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3