CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

This games registration is garbage.

Nope.

Best Halo registration so far.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy shit that's impressive. The sooner 343 bites the bullet and adds these remakes that are considerably better maps to Team Arena, the better.

yea, no thanks I played that doodle map for about 4+ years. Never want to see that map again

It's also incredibly over textured if you ask me

I haven't even read the halofollower post on /r/halo yet and I'll keep saying what I've bee saying for years, Chris doesn't give a shit about Halo. I've dealt with this guy a lot since he spammed /r/Halo to hell and back when he had Halo4Follower.com and have been following him since the beginning. Lets all go back to how this started. Halo4Follower.com was originally just a site. You know when a new game is announced, a sea of blogs called xFollower.com, xCentral.com, xHub.com are created? Well Halo4Follower.com was no different. It was just an attempt at quick grab of decent ad revenue. It wasn't because he's a Halo fan. It wasn't because he was excited or concerned about the game. It was just a quick attempt at some cash.

Then he decided to go the extra mile with it and made a Halo 4 Follower youtube channel with videos that matched his clickbait articles. Well since Halo has never been "big" since the Youtube/Twitch personality era began, there were really no Halo "personalities" on Youtube so even though the quality of his videos were as low as possible, he still had nearly 100% of the Halo fans on Youtube, making him have a popular channel. If he did this for Battlefield or CoD, he would have just been another channel with a hundred or so subscribers.

This of course came back with criticism from long-term Halo fans and in order to save his "dignity" he googled the shit out of the Halo series so he can look knowledgeable on the previous games. He then went on Patreon for even more quick cash and even "hiring" other content creators that he somehow fooled into them thinking that making videos under his name would somehow benefit those content creators. I even warned them on here multiple times a while back about Chris but I guess they're finally coming to their senses. The sooner that the Halo community ignores this guy, the better off this community will be.

tl;dr Chris is literally Z from H2F

• Upvote (+1) 3

I kept telling myself that when Forge came out I would build a boss ass house. My dreams where crushed when it took 30 minutes to get a wall correctly placed. God dammit.

I have been on the exact same boat. It's like the Twilight Zone, where I have all these amazing books to read but my glasses are broken.

My glasses being these piss and shit forge controls. It reminded me of moving from the XB360 to the Xbone.

I have been on the exact same boat. It's like the Twilight Zone, where I have all these amazing books to read but my glasses are broken.

My glasses being these piss and shit forge controls. It reminded me of moving from the XB360 to the Xbone.

I DESPISED the controls for the first day. After that I loved them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope.

Best Halo registration so far.

Yea, even clear misses register in this game! 

Seriously though, the biggest skill gap in this game is fighting the terrible aiming system and the bullet magnetism is insane! 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Seriously though, the biggest skill gap in this game is fighting the terrible aiming system and the bullet magnetism is insane! 

I could tell Reach's aiming felt way better yesterday.   Really made me realize how bad Halo 5's aiming is. 

on another note: The frame stutter of BC Reach made it unplayable online.

A piece of shit is going to attempt to save face, what a surprise.

Here's some more shit you didn't ask for!!!

And what about the shit you are asking for? Fuck it, we don't care!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Here's some more shit you didn't ask for!!!

And what about the shit you are asking for? Fuck it, we don't care!!

We don't even know what they're giving us this month. Chill

There's that word again...

Oh no, what ever will we do

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

We don't even know what they're giving us this month. Chill

Oh no, what ever will we do

true, however I'm willing to bet it's more forge maps maybe a remix, more reqs etc.

Maybe they'll prove me wrong maybe they won't.

otherwise casuals wouldnt hit and those are the main target group of modern Halos

expect them to be even stronger in H6

true, however I'm willing to bet it's more forge maps maybe a remix, more reqs etc.

Maybe they'll prove me wrong maybe they won't.

Probably. With it being just after Christmas, them being on vacation and moving to a new building it probably won't be on the levels of December's update

Anybody know what the tick rate of the h5 servers are?

I'm trying to play this game and the registration is god awful for me yet the connection seems fine.

pretty much every console shooter runs on a 10hz tickrate

yeah its extremly awfull when considering its a refresh every 100ms, especially when compared to games that actually do not only try to be competitive