CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Just went 50-2 and lost a warzone match. :weback:

Not that surprising considering if one kid with a railgun takes out the legendary boss you're down 150 points.

Just went 50-2 and lost a warzone match. :weback:

How many boss kills/base caps did you have? My guess-very low.

If 343 doesn't add a classic playlist with no abilities on forged maps within 2-3 weeks of forge launching, I'm pretty much done with them.

If they show no respect to older players that made it possible for them to make millions of dollars, I'm done with the franchise as a whole.

Might be a bit harsh, but that's where I'm at right now and I'm sure other people agree.

At this point where H5 hovers around 8-12th on XBL, giving players options, IS NEVER A BAD IDEA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not that surprising considering if one kid with a railgun takes out the legendary boss you're down 150 points.

Literally exactly what happened. The new warzone map has him spawn twice.

Who thought it would be a good idea to have such an open map have both teams basically flip a coin..twice..for 150 points. 

Just checked, 50-3. Guess I died again at the end. 

I am legitimately shocked that Halo 5 isn't in top 3 for Xbox One, I didn't think it was doing that bad. 

@@Frederic_104 you can add me and I'll try getting you in lobbies for the maps of you want

Just tested a Cold Storage (not Chill Out) remake.

But if TB had a Shoutbox, THEN MAYBE WE'D BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE STUFF LIKE THIS.

Yeh. Seriously, this little Forge remake thing makes me wanna remake certain Turok maps, so bad.

That shall be our next one

It would be good to create a database/thread somewhere where we can store all the remade maps, so we can test and create settings to get some customs going, and maybe even present to 343 as a possible playlist.

Brace yourselves. Map remakes are coming.

I think you are late by a few days, Battle Creek surfaced like 4 days ago :o

It would be good to create a database/thread somewhere where we can store all the remade maps, so we can test and create settings to get some customs going, and maybe even present to 343 as a possible playlist.

http://www.forgehub.com/threads/halo-5-forge-classic-map-recreation-thread.149333/

On Forgehub they have something like that. 

Just got disqualified from a GB 3v3 tournament for having the wrong settings for a "Team Slayer". 

lol1.png

Who makes these rules? lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got disqualified from a GB 3v3 tournament for having the wrong settings for a "Team Slayer". 

lol1.png

Better question; who misspells "shield" despite it being written five more times in the same list?

I am legitimately shocked that Halo 5 isn't in top 3 for Xbox One, I didn't think it was doing that bad. 

Wow. What did you think we were all talking about this past month?

lol1.png

What's off about them?

Wow. What did you think we were all talking about this past month?

Forge and REQ's.

Better question; who misspells "shield" despite it being written five more times in the same list?

Don't see any misspelling of shield there?

Nvm I see it, I'm blind