CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

HE DIDN'T EVEN PUT ROCKETS ON THE RIGHT PIPE

Lol I thought it looked odd where I placed it. I also have to raise the far right one up just a bit and add support beams for the platform.

Me and Ice are gonna blow your minds with our Chill Out remake

Its gonna be the bees knees

Please do!

pic

How the hell did you make everything look so clean? lol that looks awesome!

How the hell did you make everything look so clean? lol that looks awesome!

thanks! and I guess I just forged with the pieces in mind. looked for whatever looked best and based geometry off that :)

thanks! and I guess I just forged with the pieces in mind. looked for whatever looked best and based geometry off that :)

I'm gonna stick to matchmaking and let you forge pro's handle the remakes :D Hopefully my connection will be stable enough going back to Comcast so I'll be able to play. :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that map finished? That looks fantastic and I'd love to download it.

Chefs chill out remake is pretty solid. Played 4v4 surprisingly well actually

It's much better as 4s than 2s.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Is that map finished? That looks fantastic and I'd love to download it.

Thanks!

It's playable. There's still small changes being made to it daily but you can definitely download what I have now if you want to. My gamertag is Chef Linguini. Latest version is Chilly T1 :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Done.

The bridge is both off level, height wise, and incorrect in terms of how much wreckage is on the floor, to how much is missing from the actual structure.

You are such a nerd

All I ask for is a single playlist with classic settings (no abilities), 4sk pistol, faster base movement, and forge maps/remakes only. God, I'd play this game for years instead of the 15 or so hours I've played thus far. I might even feel inclined to support 343 by buying REQ packs if they showed care like that to their older players.

@@TheIcePrincess fair enough. If you are taking your remake serious and want to get it out there, I think being able to say it's 100% authentic is better than changing little things like that. But I wouldn't mind it either way. How far along are you?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would love to see all of the gimmicky weapons removed from Arena.  Outside of power weapons they should only have BR/DMR/LR/Carbine on the maps.  I can't stand being melted by the Plasma Rifle from across the damn map.

I would love to see all of the gimmicky weapons removed from Arena. Outside of power weapons they should only have BR/DMR/LR/Carbine on the maps. I can't stand being melted by the Plasma Rifle from across the damn map.

I think everyone here agrees with you man. I'd even say a lot of people here want to see a 4sk pistol or some change to precision rifles so they don't beat your starting pistol.

I would love to see all of the gimmicky weapons removed from Arena.  Outside of power weapons they should only have BR/DMR/LR/Carbine on the maps.  I can't stand being melted by the Plasma Rifle from across the damn map.

I disagree with removing everything entirely, but I would have no problems if the amount of weapons per map was lowered.

There really should never be more than 1 or 2 autos, and even having 2 of each rifle is pushing it sometimes.

I disagree with removing everything entirely, but I would have no problems if the amount of weapons per map was lowered.

There really should never be more than 1 or 2 autos, and even having 2 of each rifle is pushing it sometimes.

All players equally skilled, your ok with a hold down automatic with high aim assist being able to beat a pistol that is one of the hardest weapons of the series to use?

I surely don't want to see people win battles because they had an easier weapon out.

All players equally skilled, your ok with a hold down automatic with high aim assist being able to beat a pistol that is one of the hardest weapons of the series to use?

I surely don't want to see people win battles because they had an easier weapon out.

So Rockets are out?

• Downvote (-1) 1