CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Yeah these remakes look like Halo CE HD.  Forge seems awesome.  I'd love to forge but the lack of halo 5 population and patience is stopping me.

I wish we had reticle customization options. Colors, size, shape, etc. I've always hated the 'double circle' reticle.

I could get behind that, although, I'd assume that could screw with gameplay, since the design of the reticle affects things like how auto aim/bullet magnetism works on the weapon.

I could get behind that, although, I'd assume that could screw with gameplay, since the design of the reticle affects things like how auto aim/bullet magnetism works on the weapon.

How? Quake lets you customize your reticule, CS does, etc, nothing changes

When I get back from vacation, I'm forging my Lockout 2.0.

I JUST ASKED THAT KID IF I COULD REMIX LOCKOUT USING YOUR TIPS GOD DAMNIT

How? Quake lets you customize your reticule, CS does, etc, nothing changes

Well, on double reticled weaponry, the auto aim and the like begins to take hold as the second, outer most crosshair hits the target, whereas reticles present on weapons like say, the Sniper Rifle don't have this assistance, until/unless the reticle is fully on a target. At least, that's what I've been lead to believe from gameplay.

Well, on double reticled weaponry, the auto aim and the like begins to take hold as the second, outer most crosshair hits the target, whereas reticles present on weapons like say, the Sniper Rifle don't have this, unless  the reticle is fully on a target. At least, that's what I've been lead to believe from gameplay.

Then why dont we have that happen invisibly? Or you know, take it out entirely?

I JUST ASKED THAT KID IF I COULD REMIX LOCKOUT USING YOUR TIPS GOD DAMNIT

CURSED LEMON HERE TO RUIN YOUR FUCKING DAY

• Upvote (+1) 3

CURSED LEMON HERE TO RUIN YOUR FUCKING DAY

You got a quota of how many peoples days you gotta fuck up or something?

So my internet has been shit for the last week (switching back to Comcast tomorrow lol) and I can't play MM without lagging out every game, so I decided to give forge the old college try. I had never tinkered with it before H5, but I think my first try came out pretty decent. I tried to remake Chill Out. I need to refine some areas, place spawns, and see if I can make it look decent, but this is my interpretation. 

I'm sure there's good forgers out there that will give us a much cleaner Chill Out if there isn't one out there already, but I thought I'd share the work of a forge noob. :D

• Upvote (+1) 3

So my internet has been shit for the last week (switching back to Comcast tomorrow lol) and I can't play MM without lagging out every game, so I decided to give forge the old college try. I had never tinkered with it before H5, but I think my first try came out pretty decent. I tried to remake Chill Out. I need to refine some areas, place spawns, and see if I can make it look decent, but this is my interpretation. 

I'm sure there's good forgers out there that will give us a much cleaner Chill Out if there isn't one out there already, but I thought I'd share the work of a forge noob. :D

Ugh you guys are stealing me and @@TheIcePrincess 's thunder

They haven't stolen the one thing we had planned. A bridge that is logically sound. We're lightyears ahead in terms of advancement.

And ours won't look like it has morbid obesity LOL

Jk good attempt bro, may want to slim things down though

@@mdawg Chill out looks great :) you need to make rocket spawn area little bit brighter. It's too dark there and maybe try tone down pink color? Not sure how but it stands out too much at this moment.

And ours won't look like it has morbid obesity LOL

Jk good attempt bro, may want to slim things down though

No thank you lol. If there's one thing I learned from this experience its that forge is NOT my thing haha. It's far too tedious to get things to look even remotely smooth. I'm gonna add spawns and clean up a few areas and wait until someone with more patience makes a closer 1:1 chill out. :D

HE DIDN'T EVEN PUT ROCKETS ON THE RIGHT PIPE

@Chef Linguini made a Chill Out remake that, while not going for 1:1 accuracy, looks beautiful and plays well with the new mechanics.

@@mdawg Chill out looks great :) you need to make rocket spawn area little bit brighter. It's too dark there and maybe try tone down pink color? Not sure how but it stands out too much at this moment.

Yeah that's just the lighting color I picked so I wasn't staring at gray walls the entire time I was building this lol. Everything is actually gray, so all I have to do is change the lighting back to white. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

No thank you lol. If there's one thing I learned from this experience its that forge is NOT my thing haha. It's far too tedious to get things to look even remotely smooth. I'm gonna add spawns and clean up a few areas and wait until someone with more patience makes a closer 1:1 chill out. :D

Me and Ice are gonna blow your minds with our Chill Out remake

Its gonna be the bees knees

• Upvote (+1) 1