CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

If you mean for emblems, I totally get that. I mean, I "sorta" get what 343i went for with emblem customization this time as a sort of "new twist" but it was unneeded. Towards purple; don't. Don't "buff" purple. Give us ACTUAL purple. What we have now, isn't purple.

Why dont we have the entire forge color palette? Or a fucking COLOR WHEEL?

I'm gonna have some INSANE maps for you guys in the next week or two

My body is ready

I'm gonna have some INSANE maps for you guys in the next week or two

I'm so excited for lobbies to happen again.

If you mean for emblems, I totally get that. I mean, I "sorta" get what 343i went for with emblem customization this time as a sort of "new twist" but it was unneeded. Towards purple; don't. Don't "buff" purple. Give us ACTUAL purple. What we have now, isn't purple. 

I really wish Red (team color) was darker in this game.

I really wish Red (team color) was darker in this game.

Red is PERFECT. Halo 4's baby pink for Red Team sucked.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed. I'm actually pretty happy with H5's saturation. I might prefer the lighter Blue from the E3/PAX build but I still like the end result

Why dont we have the entire forge color palette? Or a fucking COLOR WHEEL?

I made a lengthy post on this a while back and pinged Sal1ent on it. Basically said "hey, would it be hard to get the Forge color palette for armor customization" and someone else responded back with a post by Bravo, who'd said (on Reddit) that 343i was taking in the feedback, pertaining to armor/colors/customization. My guess is, we're not the only ones whining about colors and they'll update it.

Red is PERFECT. Halo 4's baby pink for Red Team sucked.

While I like the red, Halo 4's wasn't "pink". It was friggen' orange. Halo 4's team colors as a whole seemed really muted, past green, and purple.

There's no unique color mixes though. I just want Purple, and white. That's it. Not a bag of skittles.

There's no unique color mixes though. I just want Purple, and white. That's it. Not a bag of skittles.

Oh, I know. Also, you take my emblem colors. Purple and white. >:c Stop that. 

What is the best affordable gaming headset that I can also use on PC? Anyone have some thoughts? Want something that I can use for my Xbox One mainly but also PC to listen to whatever. Any ideas? It's a Halo related questions because I'm going to play Halo 5 with this headset. 

What is the best affordable gaming headset that I can also use on PC? Anyone have some thoughts? Want something that I can use for my Xbox One mainly but also PC to listen to whatever. Any ideas? It's a Halo related questions because I'm going to play Halo 5 with this headset. 

HyperX Cloud

It comes with the proper adapter to use on a chat adapter, too.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh, I know. Also, you take my emblem colors. Purple and white. >:c Stop that. 

I think you're stealing my colors  :kappa:

i don't think there is a thread or video but if there is one its on forgehub, not here. Practically any actual forget here posts on FH. And All the maps are WIP so none are released yet. We're just testing currently

Found it. http://www.forgehub.com/maps/luxor-station.955/

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SecretSchnitzel/video/13402654#t=7

Looks dope. Can't wait to see some games on it. Looks like it came straight out of CE. :D

Those shots....so smooth

My aim is so all over the place

I was holding my breath as soon as I began getting sprayed down by the AR. XP So close to panicking.

The remakes geometry looks pretty damn accurate so far, I hope he does a better job with the cosmetic look though, it does look rather bland. 

It's hard to explain, but there are simple maps that look bad, and then there are simple maps that look good. That lockout remake looks pretty good, IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1