CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So if you get 12k RP refunded like when you run out of the common items and the game gives you REQ points when you've gotten everything if it works with gold packs the way I hope it does.

You could basically buy gold packs for free since you would get back more then what you spend.

Not necessarily. From my understanding it goes as follows:

- All Uncommon/Rares unlocked = 3000 RP back from each pack opening (the 2 normal Permanent Unlocks will be 1500 REQ boosts.)

- All Ultra Rare/Legendary/Mythic unlocked = 6000 RP back from each pack opening (the 2 normal Permanent Unlocks will be 3000 REQ boosts.)

So yeah when you complete your collection, you are allowed to get more REQs more quickly.

Any way to get in those lobbies fam?

What's your GT btw? I know you've posted it a couple of times but I keep forgetting to add you. Trying to build a TB friendslist.

You can add me and if we have space I'll try fitting you in if we are testing

GT- xWicked Swami  

I wonder how many default warriors could have broke into the pro scene in this game if they actually played h5. With HCS using default settings the two communities are finally merged.

Theres a lot of default warriors that were just as good or better than veteod but didn't like MLG settings in past games that would have been thrown into the mix in h5.

Either way, congrats veteod.

I'm GoochGlitter on Waypoint by the way.

Sounds itchy.

Why do people dislike the sudds lol?

They've acted ridiculously unprofessional and dick-ish since 2008 ... I literally don't know where to begin, there are probably a hundred anecdotes that people could share.  Probably most of the current mockery is just their desperate attempt to be considered "pro" (by the few thousand people who actually care about this) combined with the fact that they haven't placed top 8 at a real event, ever ... as opposed to players with serious talent that rose through the ranks far more quickly (Snipedown placing 7th his first event, Crimsix placing 4th his second event, Roy/Box placing 4th their first event, Formal placing 5th his first event, etc. etc.)

Didn't they pull some shit with Naded's kid in the Reach days? Assholes, man

And if I remember right they bitched out when he called them on it!

The cream prevents the inch, but still allows room for the party.

Rough.

I remember watching the YT saga on that crap. Was so funny.

The best thing to come from the Sudds is Ninja's Australian accent LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's kinda scary that Agent Knight 03 liked my post.

I try not to be too obvious, but obviously I'm not obvious enough...... :(

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/what-do-you-like-about-halo-5/c1d84f53-b123-49cc-912c-60e23f18b5f0/posts?page=7#post131

I'm GoochGlitter on Waypoint by the way.

Not cool dude. Sometimes when I am bored at work I read in the Waypoint forums. I could get cancer from posts like this, not knowing you are a troll. You also make it harder for the few cool and reasonable people over there.

Why do people dislike the sudds lol?

Why would someone like the Sudds? Have you not seen them on Youtube? They are the kind of people that lose 99 matches and then upload the 1 they win and act like they are good. They also trashtalk like crazy (sudd2 mainly) and have never really placed in the top. Yet they call themself "pro" whenever its possible. I dont hate them though. But its understandable that nobody really likes them.

They are the kind of people that lose 99 matches and then upload the 1 they win and act like they are good. 

They should team with Maniac.

• Upvote (+1) 3