CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

He didn't say any of that.

He said no matter what is changed it would not matter.

He said it doesn't matter what the general population thinks.

He said population doesn't matter and we shouldn't change anything because of low population.

He said the game is good and we should stick with it.

So, uh. Ya, he did.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tired to watch some of these online tournament games today and as a viewer I think the ar/pistol start is a joke.

Theyre playing the H5 ad campaign during the HCS adbreaks.... OMG so many lies  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Theyre playing the H5 ad campaign during the HCS adbreaks.... OMG so many lies :wutface:

they have the balls to false advertise, even after the game has released? Fucking disgusting.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Theyre playing the H5 ad campaign during the HCS adbreaks.... OMG so many lies  :wutface:

What lies?

So, uh. Ya, he did.

And I would bet all my money the game wouldn't change in population anyway. You could literally change everything about the game and it would end up being the same Halo hardcore fans +/- 5%. Slap a CoD sticker on it and I bet it would sell though, just saying.

Look, I get there are things that could change with this game, but I'm not of the opinion that you should change things just because of population. Honestly, the majority of people don't know what is "good" and if we changed things for what "general population" wanted we might get more people but end up with a shit game (looking at you CoD)Sometimes it is better to stick with something that is good and hopefully people will catch on. And I think if we removed terms like "Halo" and "343" and looked at the game objectively, majority of gamers would say it is a good game that lacked some content on launch.

Biggest mistake IMO, is the game should have launched with the current feature set, even if that meant waiting until December. With gametypes releasing in January. First impression are important.

So in your opinion the game is fine, nothing needs to be done, xbl population stats meaning nothing and the majority of players being unhappy with the game means nothing.

Ok. Cool. I guess so long as you're happy everything is ok. Screw everyone else.

You're warping his words and antagonizing him by jumping to extremes. Compared to your mocking, he's actually saying very reasonable things.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

What is the most efficient playlist for grinding REQ points?

I've got a decent yield off BTB, other than that I've had unspectacular yields with everything else available outside of Warzone. :/

You're warping his words and antagonizing him by jumping to extremes. Compared to your mocking, he's actually saying very reasonable things.

Sure, whatever. Lets all cling to our perfect, 11th place on xbl game.
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Sure, whatever. Lets all cling to our perfect, 11th place on xbl game.

That's unfair since Netflix and HBO GO didn't exist during CE, H2, and H3. Please think before you post next time, thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I keep swinging from hating the game to somewhat liking it. Feels like I'm in an abusive relationship.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's unfair since Netflix and HBO GO didn't exist during CE, H2, and H3. Please think before you post next time, thanks.

I know this is sarcasm but holy fuck the number of 343 apologists around here is just growing and growing. This game routinely falls out of the xbl top 10. Its unacceptable. Stop accepting this shit. Why is anything h5 related discussed here that isn't about creating superior settings and maps?

• Downvote (-1) 4

Why is anything h5 related discussed here that isn't about creating superior settings and maps?

If you want to talk about actual gameplay stuff, then go revive the meta thread. I won't do it because I don't wanna doublepost.

You want to talk about population and popularity as a qualifier for something being "good"?

I don't think that argument will hold for more then 2 seconds.

Do you mean you don't like Justin Beiber and Taylor Swift?

Even if Halo 5 was the most popular game on Xbox, people would still talk shit about it. 

"Yeah the game may be popular but that doesn't mean it's good"

I guarantee it  

This is the third time I've asked so forgive me, but how do I record a full game to my Xbox, as opposed to a short clip?

This is the third time I've asked so forgive me, but how do I record a full game to my Xbox, as opposed to a short clip?

As far as I know you can only record a max of 5 mins :/. I put up a 15-0 1v1 I did to a buddy to mess with him on my profile awhile back. I had to go to theater, snap the Xbox dvr app, then just press start recording. I'm pretty sure it has a 5 min max though, but my game was only 5 mins 20 seconds long so I fast forwarded through the first 20 seconds before any kills happened.

There may be a better way.