CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Why can't I quote people?

Ya, I haven't played much. Especially on my main. Though for most of H3 I had the highest k/d on halocharts and over a 3.00 ranked on my main with all kinds of 50s and for most of Reach I had the highest w/l (around 99%) through thousands of games. 

I really don't see myself as being very good at H5 though. Im just a run of the mill onyx/50 now so any good stats in this game are just a reflection of not facing good players often.

I get legendary req stuff all the time from daily win packs.

Prophets bane

Whispered Truth

etc

Aaayyy me too. I got the prophets bane

HOLY FUCK

is swearing against the rules?

What an ignorant tweet.

• Upvote (+1) 6

HOLY FUCK

Decided to edit this post, as to be honest I used to be an H3 D rider, so this isn't really my place to bash lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

HOLY FUCK

This guy is the cancer of the Halo community. i mean look at this shitpost:

Translation: I blocked everyone who disagrees with me and now I have so much fun debating on twitter :3

• Upvote (+1) 8

Still haven't had the chance to fire up forge yet. But that dark forest area with lighting effects looked sick. Really excited to see what forgers come up with.

Lol does this guy have a big pull or something in the Halo community? I swear I only hear of this guy from people here complaining about him

Lol does this guy have a big pull or something in the Halo community? I swear I only hear of this guy from people here complaining about him

YouTube channel has over 200k subs. A lot of his views came in from Minecraft and early Halo 5 videos. 

It's just depressing to see someone with so much pull be ignorant day after day. Like, oh, you don't like Halo post-Reach? Well stop playing.

Yeah, good one Dan. That's the solution. Tell people to stop playing and buying games in the franchise that you claim to care so much about.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Halo players leaving post-Reach due to bad games is why this game struggles in the XBL most played.

I don't know why any "fan" at this point would tell people to leave.

Halo players leaving post-Reach due to bad games is why this game struggles in the XBL most played.

I don't know why any "fan" at this point would tell people to leave.

Noooooooo

People ONLY left halo because of competition, netflix and el nino.

You never knew this?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am in severe needs of a doubles partner. I HaMoN I, Barrage Snakey, baabox, IC y r u z.

FUUUUU old partners

I can hop on in a bit if you need help, im onyx if that matters

GT- xWicked Swami

Decided to edit this post, as to be honest I used to be an H3 D rider, so this isn't really my place to bash lol

I'm not a huge fan of the guy, but I also don't have anything against him. I liked reading what you wrote and I'm glad some people will have some patience and attempt to enlighten him. I'm sure people have tried in the past as well, but kudos for explaining shit to him.

Guys they didn't have to make Halo 5 or cater it to us. We should just be lucky we have this game

/s

No but srsly I hate these Halo "personalities" that are getting all of the attention and then frown upon people that dislike things only to back track later. Seriously grow up. You aren't helping this game or community by telling people who want this game to better to leave. And you certainly aren't helping when you reupload trailers or other videos with slight commentary and a watermark then calling it something completely new.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd like to join but I'm not really sure how.

Sign into Waypoint using your Xbox Live gametag and then just request to join :)

Any Forgers here that are interested in making a doubles map, I humbly request Sentinel from Unreal Tournament 3.  I love that map and I think it'd make a really fun doubles map.

Also, did we ever figure out if powerups can be put on weapon pads?

Any Forgers here that are interested in making a doubles map, I humbly request Sentinel from Unreal Tournament 3.  I love that map and I think it'd make a really fun doubles map.

Also, did we ever figure out if powerups can be put on weapon pads?

You can put powerups on weapon pads I believe

And you certainly aren't helping when you reupload trailers or other videos with slight commentary and a watermark then calling it something completely new.

I never got that.