CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Case in point; TheIcePrincess endlessly posting quasi-Halo related spam.

Gotta ask why one would single me out here. Not trying to come off as defensive, but it baffles me, given this isn't exclusive to me, unless of course, using me as an example is due to relevancy. :P

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Gotta ask why one would single me out here. Not trying to come off as defensive, but it baffles me, given this isn't exclusive to me, unless of course, using me as an example is due to relevancy. :P

It's the most prominent and universally agreed upon example I could think of.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Case in point; TheIcePrincess endlessly posting quasi-Halo related spam.

Firstly, it matters because doing it 'to disagree' is a dismissive and passive aggressive action. It creates animosity and fosters an unwelcoming atmosphere to posters. If you disagree, tell them with words and explain to them why. Don't hide behind a button.

Secondly, seems like you must care a lot about rep to actually bother downvoting on something as inoffensive as a preference for a gameplay mechanic.

Oh my god. Is this real life?

Im done talking about this. Its beyond stupid and off topic. If you really care this much about what im negging contact a moderator.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Dear lord what have they done to mk5?!?!?!

They fucked stuffed it with a bunch of fattening Hostess snacks, then gave it overkill surgery.

It's the most prominent and universally agreed upon example I could think of.

I partially see. However, I entirely agree with this:

If you disagree, tell them with words and explain to them why. Don't hide behind a button.

I get partially annoyed when I get negged with no reason given for it, or if it's unwarranted. The no reason bothers me most, as it just feels like a way to silently "invalidate" what I say, which of course, may be an exclusive thought to me, but the point stands; it partially sucks. TALK to me on why you think this way, don't just sit there, and think a neg conveys what you think to me, precisely.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Dude Rockets on Eden in Breakout is terrible. How much sense does it make to take them of symmetrical maps and leave them on asymmetrical?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Dude Rockets on Eden in Breakout is terrible. How much sense does it make to take them of symmetrical maps and leave them on asymmetrical?

Dude multi-posts on Teambeyond in H5G Discussion is terrible. How much sense does it make to take them off one post and leave them as multiple posts?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I love joining a warzone game with 30 seconds left on offense and no time taken on the first objective. Thanks 343. 

What dumbass would +rep a triple post? 

I love joining a warzone game with 30 seconds left on offense and no time taken on the first objective. Thanks 343. 

Rofl, I did because of irony. this forum man.. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Certainly not the dumbas who cares.

So...when are we getting the info about the social playlists?

We got a little note on it in the stream. Something something BTB and one other playlist, probably Slayer/Arena.

I was at worked so I missed the stream, about to start watching it but can someone tell me if they mentioned oddball, koth, etc?

Dude multi-posts on Teambeyond in H5G Discussion is terrible. How much sense does it make to take them off one post and leave them as multiple posts?

Im so sorry the site was lagging.

I was at worked so I missed the stream, about to start watching it but can someone tell me if they mentioned oddball, koth, etc?

Nope

I partially see. However, I entirely agree with this:

I get partially annoyed when I get negged with no reason given for it, or if it's unwarranted. The no reason bothers me most, as it just feels like a way to silently "invalidate" what I say, which of course, may be an exclusive thought to me, but the point stands; it partially sucks. TALK to me on why you think this way, don't just sit there, and think a neg conveys what you think to me, precisely.

Don't listen to them. I like the fact that you are involved posting here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Sal1ent nice to see that the aiming will be getting fixed.

Can you PLEASE address the horrendous lag that many of us have been having? It is a Halo 5 problem, I even made sure by playing other games.

Here is a thread on your own forum with over 700+ responses on it https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-multiple-lag-issue/9ea0f822-5c55-4f44-b235-e9246fc3b4b5/posts 

Please fix this. Halo 5 is literally unplayable.