CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Not too sure why it's so hard for you to understand that negs =/= disagreeing opinions. I guess you use it that way but didn't multiple people in the last few days all tell you the same thing?

Kinda assumed the same. Not exactly sure where I had heard X and Y sensitivities, but I feel like I did hear that. The one main point to me was the granularity in aiming.. they never expanded on that. I assumed since granularity CAN mean the scale or level of detail present in something, that it would lead to the whole 3.5 system that you are talking about.

edit: Also Pyroteq, did you read their post about it? It's 3 currently, but 2 in the beta.. apparently in the beta people said they were turning faster meaning had less aim acceleration. So default in beta was 2, default currently is 3 and people are saying that feels a lot slower. So from their own posts I'm generally confused. 10 to me would seem like it has the least amount of aim acceleration by how they word it, but the beta being on a 2 and H5 currently on a 3 proves the exact opposite..

Unless there is some forum rule I missed im pretty sure I can neg whatever I want for whatever reason I want.

Why does it even matter anyways. Does anyone actually care about thier rep?

• Downvote (-1) 4

I just want the aim to feel smooth. Like H1/H2 smooth. Everything they did was so subtle that you didn't really even notice the changes in speed. It just felt natural. I'm actually super confused as to why this was ever even changed? Who played those games and decided that the core functionality of the right stick needed to be altered lol? 

Really if someone from 343 could comment on this and maybe explain why this is a difficult thing to achieve it would be great. 

Yea, just played a few games, mid battle I'm thinking WTF is wrong with this aiming? I've never had this much trouble aiming before and it has nothing to do with the aim assist. 

Shocked there are no new gametypes yet. I thought with forge coming out at least 1 or 2 new (old?) ones were certain. 

triple kill ^^

Now we wait.

Is the update confirmed to be Tuesday?

Very sure. They said "the week of the 15th", which, to me seems weird since the week doesn't start on the 15th.

Very sure. They said "the week of the 15th", which, to me seems weird since the week doesn't start on the 15th.

The first thing you need to remember when it comes to 343 deadlines is that nothing is ever sure.

Grouping+black+scripting= Moving full sized frigates.

Makes me wonder if they will have any type of Pelican that can be placed 

The first thing you need to remember when it comes to 343 deadlines is that nothing is ever sure.

They're like the Scott Cawthon of release dates/deadlines. (Note: I hated that reference, but it had to be done. XP)

IM TIRED OF SEEING DOUBLE AND TRIPLE POSTS!!!

Just click on post one, you won't see it process, just refresh the page. Don't keep clicking on post....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played two games of the new playlist, Enjoyed it actually. I was getting annoyed and my heart was racing. Which is a good sign.

Who played those games and decided that the core functionality of the right stick needed to be altered lol? 

Really if someone from 343 could comment on this and maybe explain why this is a difficult thing to achieve it would be great. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Ghost et al had come along say "we want the aiming to feel like Halo 3", then 343i threw shit at the wall until something stuck with them.

#blameGhost

Why is everyone comparing the Mark IV to the Mark V?

343 teased the January content and showed Mark V (not the Mark IV coming this month).

343 teased the January content and showed Mark V (not the Mark IV coming this month).

Where did they tease it?

Breakout is so much better with the smaller assym maps. Don't get me wrong though. I still love me some Altitude

Hey man, its a hard life out there for us 343 shills, get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat

/s

But seriously, look at the responses right after the weekend playlist was announced. It's does nothing for us. This has the potential to replace the Breakout we have now in Arena/HCS, which would be a substantially better situation. I'm tired of the kneejerk reactions in this thread.

I don't have any problems admitting I went ballistic with 343's attitude toward MCC and since. I am the first to say my posts are some of the most angry toward 343. But the difference is you can't admit how you push people down to feel better about yourself.

I am done with this topic. I had a fairly good idea it wasn't a good idea.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless there is some forum rule I missed im pretty sure I can neg whatever I want for whatever reason I want.

Why does it even matter anyways. Does anyone actually care about thier rep?

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Case in point; TheIcePrincess endlessly posting quasi-Halo related spam.

Firstly, it matters because doing it 'to disagree' is a dismissive and passive aggressive action. It creates animosity and fosters an unwelcoming atmosphere to posters. If you disagree, tell them with words and explain to them why. Don't hide behind a button.

Secondly, seems like you must care a lot about rep to actually bother downvoting on something as inoffensive as a preference for a gameplay mechanic.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1