CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Breakout isn't fun to play and it isn't fun to watch. 

Incorrect, I love to watch it.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

It didn't look like my post went through.. but the way it sounds, I want to put it up to 10. They claim it was on 2, and that putting it to 3 allowed people to reach that 180 turn speed faster. 1 sounds like it'd be awful.

But the beta was 2...

Breakout isn't fun to play and it isn't fun to watch. The new Arena Breakout is no different. The whole mode was a huge waste of time and resources that could have been used to make more maps, higher quality maps and to make sure staple gametypes such as oddball, koth and assault were in the game at launch.

Pin this up as TB's official breakout feedback lol.

But the beta was 2...

I saw that as well, did you see what I'm talking about? I'm pretty confused.

"the higher the setting, the quicker you will reach top speed, and the lower the setting, the longer it takes to reach top speed."

I saw that as well, did you see what I'm talking about? I'm pretty confused.

Uh, I'm not sure?

They put it to 3 and everything sucked.

I keep getting teammates that are killing themselves and are quitting out of my Arena Breakout ganes even when we're winning. Went from Champion 2 to 15 because of it. Not really sure why that's going on.. It's hard enough playing against to4s.

Solid gametype. I just honestly hate the matchmaking in this game so much.

I keep getting teammates that are killing themselves and are quitting out of my Arena Breakout ganes even when we're winning. Went from Champion 2 to 15 because of it. Not really sure why that's going on.. It's hard enough playing against to4s.

Solid gametype. I just honestly hate the matchmaking in this game so much.

Did you try pre-ordering Halo Wars 2?

I'm happy to see that Breakout is getting away from that swat feel, but seriously radar? RADAR?!

tumblr_mkj2uyNBSs1s46koto1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uh, I'm not sure?

They put it to 3 and everything sucked.

I added it into my post. If you aren't sure, then I'm not sure you read the article. It's only 6 sentences, but I guess we'll find out for ourselves once it releases. If you see what they wrote I think you'll agree it seems contradictory. 

Oh boy aimings fixed. Now if only we could deal with that pesky sprint...

How is it fixed?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I added it into my post. If you aren't sure, then I'm not sure you read the article. It's only 6 sentences, but I guess we'll find out for ourselves once it releases. If you see what they wrote I think you'll agree it seems contradictory. 

Oh, well then one of those things is a typo.

Or 343 has no idea what they're doing. :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

In my opinion, Arean Breakout is amazing comparing to original breakout. I highly recommend 343 change it to Area Breakout for HCS.

Do you love to play it?

It's fun to play once or twice, then I feel like ripping my eyes out. 

I love watching it, not so much playing it.

Definitely going to need a tutorial on how to properly tune my controller settings now haha

Just want to mention this is what he means when he says you put people down. Most people do this but your posts are littered excessively with an attitude of passive aggressive attacks on people.

Hi pot

Ot: great news about the controller settings. Should fix all of my issues.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the same feedback I would give as of now. It makes more sense for arena/HCS than normal breakout does.

I also think a better obj is needed.

I would prefer no Sniper in a 1 life game IMO. Maybe add some tier 2 weapons a bit more liberally but the strongest weapon I would use is maybe Rockets.

So it's confirmed that the only aiming difference between the beta was look accel 2-3?

I find it hard to believe.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just have us start with the CE pistol in settings, add a toggle to switch sides after every round, and add assym maps. That's a breakout I would love to play