CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

How long is the HCS pack available for?

What's the quickest and second quickest way to get req points?

12 noon PT on Sunday, according to the community update.

The quickest way would be Warzone assault with normal Warzone being the second quickest...

Edit: What the hell  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

12 noon PT on Sunday, according to the community update.

The quickest way would be Warzone assault with normal Warzone being the second quickest...

Edit: What the hell  :wutface:

Oh god, haven't played a game of Warzone yet and don't want to :(

As i'm waiting for Forge the update for me was good. All the stuff about seasons resetting, social and maps was just a bonus.

One worry for me is that Bravo didn't mention scripting in his long list of things in forge, although its already been confirmed in a live stream that scripting is there. Just hope it doesn't get brought in a month of two later.

Of course, out of everything there is always going to be something they do wrong, in this case the File Browser.....3 years and all they've done is copy MCC's File Browser.

Instead of the glory days of Halo 3 where we could see the whole populations maps, the best maps, dev picked maps we're stuck with a "basic implementation". The way this File Browser works doesn't allow for that awesome moment of finding a sick map through the most downloaded section.

You have to of already searched the internet to find someone advertising their map then add them as a friend on xbox live, go onto your roster and then download it through the UI.

I know they said they are going to update File Browser from "our feedback", which worries me more then it makes me happy. Are they not going to invest time to make a good File Browser themselves? Is it up to the community to yet again tell them what needs to be done? I hope not.

• Upvote (+1) 2

>inside UK

If there was on in the UK I would have said. Dublin is close enough.

Does anyone actually think we will ever get a 4sk pistol

Lol no. The most we'll ever see is the CE Pistol as a legendary REQ card.

no radar

Possibly

Whats the point of rank resets? Just in case you lose your thumbs between seasons?

Whats the point of rank resets? Just in case you lose your thumbs between seasons?

To try and get people to come back and play. It'll probably work too, people get addicted to the grind.

How is it possible that the attacking team in warzone assault can capture the armory before the spire?  Is this a glitch or is it a legit thing.  

To try and get people to come back and play. It'll probably work too, people get addicted to the grind.

Il be willing to bet it causes more people to stop playing than it does bring back.

The concept of seasons exists in a lot of ranked games and its handled pretty well. 1 month seasons however isint so good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man, after playing other FPS's and then going back to Halo 5 really emphasizes how bad the aim acceleration is.

Just even going back to MCC, it feels alot better.

Does anyone actually think we will ever get a 4sk pistol and no radar?

It can be done in customs, but it fucks with the rifles.

I wanted to experiment with it when Forge hits, as it's impossible to make a 4SK Magnum without also making the BR a 3SK. The perfect thing about Halo 5's custom settings is that we can modify health and shields independantly, allowing us to buff the Magnum as much as we like without hurting the balance of the autos or power weapons. My goal is to get rid of the rifles, maybe keeping the LR as a mini-sniper to replace the current aimbot sniper on maps where it's not a good idea to have that much power.

Especially since they won't be displaying past ranks in game.

Whats the point? Your ranks just disappear from the game

• Upvote (+1) 1

Especially since they won't be displaying past ranks in game.

Whats the point? Your ranks just disappear from the game

thought they would be displaying past seasons?

why would anyone want 1-50 i do not understand

1-50 with champions division on top would be better than what we have now imo.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whether or not they allow the "CE Pistol" in Arena could potentially be a huge tie breaker for me, let's hope it's possible and that it works well. Surely they would know that we would want that gun in MP outside of Warzone. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

thought they would be displaying past seasons?

On waypoint lol. Like that means anything.

If its not in game its pointless. I know I won't be grinding out ranks vs teams of 4 so they can be displayed on a website I never go on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I find it funny that I've always said Oddball and KoTH were my two favorite Halo gametypes of all time and those are the two that aren't in the game. When those get introduced back into Halo I'd love to see Slayer get replaced until we can Forge some really good Slayer maps because I don't think any map we have right now plays Slayer particularly well.