CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Zandronum is a little bit intense for me, it's like epilepsy. 

Don't use Zandronum if you're not playing multiplayer.

Unfortunately many people are forced to go down that road because that's what allows them to do YouTube videos for a living.

I don't like jump cuts and talking at a million words a minute in my videos, but I also realise my style of content only caters to a tiny niche audience and it will likely never get popular.

Don't blame the YouTubers, blame this shitty ADHD generation that can't even watch 30 seconds of a 5 minute video because "it's too long". Hell, I'd rather just write articles but unfortunately just getting someone to READ is a chore unless it's a 10 word macro thrown on top of an unfunny image meme.

Ugh... you reminded me of the people who call reading a chore. Just bothers the piss out of me. Off-topic, sure, but goddamn, I hate that "argument", which thus, forms how media's formed.

One can present a topic in a generally bright manner, without coming off as "cynical(?)" or negative in tone. The former two do it too much for me. The content itself isn't what puts me in a bad mood, but rather, the presentation.

The issue is their realism is similar to cynicism, but the thing: its the REALITY. Obviously, thats not true for every topic, but lack of content SHOULD be looked at cynically because it shouldn't happen in the first place.

The issue is their realism is similar to cynicism, but the thing: its the REALITY. Obviously, thats not true for every topic, but lack of content SHOULD be looked at cynically because it shouldn't happen in the first place.

You're mixing viewpoint with presentation. It should be looked at cynically, but the content can be presented positively, even if that subtle positiveness just comes from tone of voice. That's what I'm getting at. I don't care if something's the reality or not, it doesn't need to just be weighed down by endless negativity. 

In other news...Halo is actually above Battlefront in the most played list now so probably 60k online right now judging by swbstats.com

In other news...Halo is actually above Battlefront in the most played list now so probably 60k online right now judging by swbstats.com

Oh man, all we need now is one more video with about five or six "free" drops and we could see Halo 5 at the top again! 

Oh man, all we need now is one more video with about five or six "free" drops and we could see Halo 5 at the top again! 

This sustain plan is too strong...how could we have doubted them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This sustain plan is too strong...how could we have doubted them.

Just as we were getting our hopes down for this sustain plan things are looking up... I think?

Sorry for going off topic if you wan't into the doom alpha message me i got 3 codes.

giveth me please thanx love u.

38 minutes ago he said he was typing it and it would be out in the next 2 hours

Sounds about typical for when updates usually come out. I expected it to be around midnight EST.

Sounds about typical for when updates usually come out. I expected it to be around midnight EST.

I'll never understand why its so late. I remember bungie used to release it a lot earlier than that. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Is there any chance we might get an actual Title Update to address some of these weapon problems? Like ridiculous easy use of sniper, or fixing automatics. Because honestly I can give a fuck less about the sustain plan when littlebobdee92 can land every head shot with a sniper and rip through me at close to mid range before I can get a perfect 5shot off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the point of releasing it at midnight?

My god 343

What is the point of releasing it at midnight?

My god 343

They do it on purpose, just to give you something to bitch about.

• Upvote (+1) 1