CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's too lazy even for the likes of me to actually buy the packs with the credit card or even BING Points if that's possible, I'd rather just play for them through Arena and Warzone, you know because it's a GAME.

• Upvote (+1) 1

why do the marines always shoot my body in warzone? are they being disrespectful or did 343 just fuck them up too?

Why aren't there shielded Spartan-IV NPC's, where's the challenge in Warzone Assault without Spartan-IV's? We had them in that clusterfuck Spartan OPS.

why do the marines always shoot my body in warzone? are they being disrespectful or did 343 just fuck them up too?

That's just Halo AI since forever. In campaign enemies would always shoot your dead body

That's just Halo AI since forever. In campaign enemies would always shoot your dead body

well im glad they spent their time working on that feature

[logs into H5 and plays BTB on shitty forged remakes]

yeah good decision on their part

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Can't understand why they took JIP out of big team.  Now if your team starts losing in the 1st minute the quitters start rolling and now almost every game turns to crap.  I've been on both ends of it.  Playing big team slayer 8v3 on a huge map where the other team is just hiding make me put the controller down and jump on the computer and tap my stick once in a while so I don't get kicked for being AFK. . .

So now my one game mode where I can jump in and screw around is ruined. . .

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8

well im glad they spent their time working on that feature

[logs into H5 and plays BTB on shitty forged remakes]

yeah good decision on their part

I didn't realize the people in charge of AI made maps

I hope you won't buy REQ packs. No one should ever do that.

If you feel the urge to do so regardless feel free to contact me and I will gladly fly to whichever country you live in and will slap you until you snap out of it.

Alternatively I'll shout at you via skype. :kappa:

LOL don't worry, I'm not that stupid. I already paid $60 for this game and that's all they're gonna get. Maybe by the time Halo 6 is out I'll have the armors I want..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't understand why they took JIP out of big team. Now if your team starts losing in the 1st minute the quitters start rolling and now almost every game turns to crap. I've been on both ends of it. Playing big team slayer 8v3 on a huge map where the other team is just hiding make me put the controller down and jump on the computer and tap my stick once in a while so I don't get kicked for being AFK. . .

So now my one game mode where I can jump in and screw around is ruined. . .

Stop trolling

Guys it does i think....

I have ranked up from finishing top 4, guessing it does not count as a win in service record but still ups csr?

you can rank up for as low as 5th or even 6th place finishes

Why aren't there shielded Spartan-IV NPC's, where's the challenge in Warzone Assault without Spartan-IV's? We had them in that clusterfuck Spartan OPS.

I'd LOVE Spartan-IV's in game. Would be so cool to have around, on top of being actually hard to kill.

I'd LOVE Spartan-IV's in game. Would be so cool to have around, on top of being actually hard to kill.

The NPC's are supposed to be easy to kill, hence them being marines. They're the minion equivalent from MOBA's. Replacing them with Spartan IV's (harder to kill) is counterproductive to 343's goal for Warzone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch. They'l add social playlists that have the same restrictions as ranked just without visible ranks and keep no party restrictions in ranked.

or worse they'll add the party restrictions into the social playlists 

They should just replace the marines with Warden Eternals, that way we could have a true campaign-like experience. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

They're giving you the disrespect. I'm sure there are very well games earlier than Goldeneye that did it, but that was my first experience of getting disrespected by the AI. Maybe theres something subliminal to it.. as a kid I sub-consciously had to murder those guys shooting my dead body.

Enemies have always shot dead bodies.

ha you didn't know that? and you call yourself a gamer...

Looks like someone got teabagged by a marine here B O Y S

or worse they'll add the party restrictions into the social playlists 

At this point I just expected the unexpected with 343 so I wouldn't even be surprised.

They're giving you the disrespect. I'm sure there are very well games earlier than Goldeneye that did it, but that was my first experience of getting disrespected by the AI. Maybe theres something subliminal to it.. as a kid I sub-consciously had to murder those guys shooting my dead body.

well it works on me. it's like, bitch you die to one head shot and there were 5 of you shooting me at once. get over yourself 

Enemies have always shot dead bodies.

Thank you for this information

Looks like someone got teabagged by a marine here B O Y S

haha too bad i like getting teabagged so the joke's on them

Anyone else notice that if you attempt to 3D Print your Spartan with the Warrior armor, the actual 3D model is bugged? Like, in the preview, it shows my Warrior Spartan with a completely different right arm that is always gray and white (regardless of player-selected color).