CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Its not the worst Sonic game though. I kinda liked it lol. Sure Sonic Adventure 2 was miles better but it was fun. Sonic Boom was the worst one by far.

Never part of the Sonic fandom but I fucking loved Heroes. Never understood why it got shit on so much

• Upvote (+1) 2

JiP is literally the worst. That, coupled with the ranking that is solely based off of W/L makes ranking up nearly impossible.

go on sir, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the weapon placement on empire

Well unless you really enjoy CQC combat with storm rifles, SMG's and the almighty shotgun then the weapon placement on Empire is pretty bad. Why push outside to challenge for plasma caster when you can just grab a free storm rifle or SMG? Main problem in the beta was that there was no reason to go in the middle which resulted in a game of circles and they fixed that by giving us no reason to go outside plus an added bonus of more OP autos that are gifted to 2 players on each team.

Has 343 released the population numbers?  I've honestly been playing too much fallout 4 and star wars battlefront to check.

Has 343 released the population numbers? I've honestly been playing too much fallout 4 and star wars battlefront to check.

Do you honestly think they'd release that after Halo 4?

• Upvote (+1) 6

So deep I can't see you anymore. Where are you? How can we see when our eyes aren't real?

We don't see. We fly like the rivers leaking into the sea. We dance like we're flavors of cake in child's dream. We sing like we're trying to fill the deep with our whines...

...wait, what the fuck? Ice see you just fine. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really? I'm getting some great matches with them. I think the only time I've experience lag is on Recurve for whatever reason.

Same actually. Recurve (well, Glacier) has really weird rubber banding for the enemies (my client seems ok).

We don't see. We dance like flavors of cake in a child's dream. We fly like the rivers leaking into the sea. We sing like we're trying to fill the deep with our whines...

...wait, what the fuck? Ice see you just fine. :kappa:

Okay, Jaden Smith, I think it's time to stop ingesting the LSD laced cupcakes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Same actually. Recurve (well, Glacier) has really weird rubber banding for the enemies (my client seems ok).

FUCKING THIS. I keep getting frozen or rubberband all the time specifically on Recurve. It's ridiculous. Maybe the map isn't as well optimized or something?

Radar is so dumb. Ring around the rosy with OP automatics is ridiculous.

Chasing one shots around one of the giant red/blue pillars on Fathom is super exciting though. /s

Okay, Jaden Smith, I think it's time to stop ingesting the LSD laced cupcakes.

Cupcakes? Wat do i luk liek. Casul?

How do you think @ used up his

13 and a half turquoise rubber dildoes?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never part of the Sonic fandom but I fucking loved Heroes. Never understood why it got shit on so much

Yeah it was a fun game. I even liked Shadow The Hedgehog. That game has the worst rep besides 06 and Sonic Boom but still one of my favorites lol.

I had a really bad accident

Oh, wow, secrets being revealed.

On a Halo 5 related note; I got three Tracer helmets. :D Gotta love those. Also got the Green Machine SMG skin. Was a little skeptical on the skin set, but I LOVE it now. It's on par with Bracer to me.

Does anyone know where 343 mentioned that old Warzone Assault skewed toward Defense winning? I need the screencap for a video. Thanks in advance!