CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I give an average of about a month after a movie comes out to avoid spoilers around people who want to watch it, but haven't. The movie's been out for five. *Shrug*

Oops mobile neg

I agree

I still feel like i'm the only one of my friends who actually enjoyed the film. Most people I know did not like it at all.

Absolutely loved it. Made up for the abomination known as Jurassic Park III, (Whoever thought killing the T. rex was a good idea should be shot) while also standing on its own as a pretty damn good movie.

Oops mobile neg

I agree

Neg's fine.

Why are enemies spawning behind me on my side of the map in BtB?

Spawns aren't sided aside for CTF, similar to what we saw in H2A. Further complicating issues, players have a small radius of influence on the map, as the spawn system was designed with 4v4 gameplay in mind. This coupled with poor spawn point placement leads to all kinds of awful in BTB.

Random BTB Thoughts

• No frame rate drops despite the size of the maps... very impressed!
  • Maps are well done.  Really has me excited for forge!
  • Strongholds is just as fun in BTB as it in in Team Arena
  • Deadlock doesn't seem to have enough initial spawns (All games I played, my initial spawn was across the map, right beside the enemy base)
  • Respawning in the middle of nowhere seems to occur way too often
  • Black visor does not help negate the sun glare :(
  • Sun also makes it super difficult to read elements of the HUD
  • Ranked JIP...
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Ranked jip has to be one of the dumber gameplay related issues 343 has ever created.

I still feel like i'm the only one of my friends who actually enjoyed the film. Most people I know did not like it at all.

What gametype is this happening to you in? It's only happened to me in Strongholds and only when my team has been pushing hard into the enemy base

TS in the Blood Gulch remake.

Playing with Droid, who was obviously dRoid raging.

Its a 343 thing

Definitely not just a 343 thing.

This happened a shit-ton on CE PC, and I'm guessing CE OG as well (I didn't do a lot of 16-player LANs, so I can't say).

Ranked jip has to be one of the dumber gameplay related issues 343 has ever created.

Do we know if you join a game in progress and lose how it affects your CSR? I know they said they drastically reduced the penalty for losing in 4v4 when a teammate leaves your team, I'm just wondering if they've said anything about the JIP scenario yet. 

Speaking of halo pc is there anywhere I can download that? I tried searching but I only get downloads for the custom edition, which is useless if you don't have the full game as well.

Speaking of halo pc is there anywhere I can download that? I tried searching but I only get downloads for the custom edition, which is useless if you don't have the full game as well.

Torrents, man. Which're illegal. XP

Do we know if you join a game in progress and lose how it affects your CSR? I know they said they drastically reduced the penalty for losing in 4v4 when a teammate leaves your team, I'm just wondering if they've said anything about the JIP scenario yet. 

Wait... H5 has JIP?

TS in the Blood Gulch remake.

Playing with Droid, who was obviously dRoid raging.

Hey man I don't juice haha, but yeah Basin is garbage as a map. The lighting blinds me half of the time so I don't know where I'm being shot from, not to mention that this isn't CE so half of the map is just certain death because BRs can't take on the easy snipers. 0/10 not fun.

Maybe the other maps will be better, but BTB was half cooked to begin with so I feel like I'm not missing anything.

Definitely not just a 343 thing.

This happened a shit-ton on CE PC, and I'm guessing CE OG as well (I didn't do a lot of 16-player LANs, so I can't say).

Oh...

google for the active Halo PC forums, most of these have a library of free to use cd keys that you can then use to activate the custom edition

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why are enemies spawning behind me on my side of the map in BtB?

Yeah this shit needs to change. There's no controlling of the big team symmetrical maps since they'll just spawn behind you.

Anyone else getting the fireteam error? I'm constantly getting kicked out of matches ever since the patch came out. I'm worried I'm gonna get banned because of this glitch.

Anyone else getting the fireteam error? I'm constantly getting kicked out of matches ever since the patch came out. I'm worried I'm gonna get banned because of this glitch.

Git B& m8. But no. 

On a related topic; I hate whoever took "TheIcePrincess" on XBL. Had to go with another name because it it. >.>  

Remember guys, we're the ones that aren't for the community

6181d54a20b428dadc60d80bb82ad8ae.png

People like this will go against anything. We could change our opinions to coincide with his current views and he'd go the other direction completely just to be a dick.

Guarantee if they had announced another league was handling the HCS he would have said "What a stupid decision..why not go with MLG?"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember guys, we're the ones that aren't for the community

6181d54a20b428dadc60d80bb82ad8ae.png

This guy ain't right in the head. It's almost every month that he says something ridiculous.