CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Pistol starts remove rifles (maybe keep LR) remove autos (maybe keep 1 or 2) remove SA along with sprint and thrusters and remove radar. I think that's it.

I'm confused. Is this AR/Pistol start, or BR start? All I see are players with BR's.

Doubles?

AR/Pistol

ftfy

so glad we can turn off all these abilities....it's lit

Only being able to play it in customs isnt lit tho :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

How does switching player POVs in the CoD spectator mode work? Are there buttons assigned to the players so you don't have to go through them to get to the one player?

Watching the slayer matches from 343 vs the EU teams it's absolutely ridiculous how much crouch walking around is going on.  Radar is an absolute joke and slayer with radar on makes slayer almost unwatchable.

How does switching player POVs in the CoD spectator mode work? Are there buttons assigned to the players so you don't have to go through them to get to the one player?

There's a list of players and you scroll up and down them.

At least in Black Ops 2. Haven't kept up with Ghosts, AW and Black Ops 3.

Watching the slayer matches from 343 vs the EU teams it's absolutely ridiculous how much crouch walking around is going on. Radar is an absolute joke and slayer with radar on makes slayer almost unwatchable.

Was about to say this. When half the outlines in spectator are crouched in corners, it tells you all you need to know about radar being competitive

ftfy

so glad we can turn off all these abilities....it's lit

I'd only turn off sprint(and by extension slide and charge) and clamber. It's amazing how much more like halo this game would be if we didn't have those two things.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 in it's current state is fantastic for 2v2 and IMO 2v2 H5 is the way to go.

is that enjoyment I'm reading?

No, you cut that right the fuck out mister flung.

• Upvote (+1) 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh2xIjwRziY

Alright, I'm beginning to like H5's easter eggs. If they have ones that are ridiculously obscure on the level of the Bug Jar Conspiracy in Skyrim, I'll happily take back every negative thing I said about H5's campaign.

Smack that upvote button

• Upvote (+1) 1

-No spartan abilities

-No radar

-Increased player damage (4sk pistol)

-Removal of all guns broken by increased player damage (probably will include automatics and the BR)

-Faster power item timers

-Faster movement and strafe/acceleration speed

-All forge maps built around no sprint/clamber; absolutely no default maps

As soon as this playlist makes it into matchmaking, I will purchase H5.

• Upvote (+1) 4

-No spartan abilities

-No radar

-Removal of all guns broken by increased player damage (probably will include automatics and the BR)

As soon as this playlist makes it into matchmaking, I will purchase H5 immediately.

Caught your edit and I agreed with it

tea-marijuana.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

-No spartan abilities

-No radar

As soon as this playlist makes it into matchmaking, I will purchase H5.

So I guess you're never going to purchase Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 5

In before doubles complaints.

When they release something and there's nothing to complain about, people won't.

41d87fda82023ab0345b4e1b61172f16.png

Obviously doesn't mean much because everyone is still doing placements but pretty happy I placed into Onyx after my first ten.

So I guess you're never going to purchase Halo 5.

I honestly think a "classic" playlist is just as likely as a no-sprint playlist, or possibly even more likely. They're going to need that novelty at some point, plus it isn't really going against their philosophy now that you can get those settings without mods. It'll probably have radar though.

I honestly think a "classic" playlist is just as likely as a no-sprint playlist, or possibly even more likely. They're going to need that novelty at some point, plus it isn't really going against their philosophy now that you can get those settings without mods. It'll probably have radar though.

I could see a classic playlist working its way in as a weekend playlist. It'll be up to us to make sure it gets voted enough times and played enough to make it permanent.

• Upvote (+1) 1