CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

cDLGJFS.jpg

So glad we have sustain. Look at all those stupid playlists...dividing the playerbase and what not...

/s

Game was dead in this pic. Having 13 playlists seemed to work pretty damn well for the first few months, even with the extremely low population.

I feel bad for the casual players of Halo 5.

Say what you like about the competitive aspects of this game, I am really enjoying Warzone with my friends. Really looking forward to BTB for objective game types. 

Just great to go in there and just play the game on a beanbag, no need to put much effort into my game, just play with friends and chill. that's the casual Halo experience I enjoy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When I do that with my atros it will cancel out one of the audio sources. It literally refuses to play both at the same time.

This is with the newest a50s/ mixamp on the newest software.

That's a shame, the a50 mixamp sucks, my nephew has the same problem.

The old original one still holds up as the best by far imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who actually likes lock on melees? So fucking boring. The least rewarding part of newer Halos.

RIP skillfull melees.

509RrdC.gif

What, you don't like big lunges? :lxthul:

It's now 2015 and we have 4 shoulder buttons on our controller so we still have the ability to aim while pressing the melee button and net code prediction has come a long way since then. Why the hell is lunge still a thing?

so little 12 year old timmy no thumbs can get kills and want to buy req packs

master_chief_wheelchair.jpg 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wrote up an essay-like post over at Waypoint talking about how supporting eSports Halo means supporting Halo as a franchise all together.
Shout-outs to @@Vetoed , @@Computer , @@h0lmb0m , and @@TiberiusAudley . Let me know if you agree or disagree? Or just thoughts in general?
I don't mean to pull traffic from this site or anything, but responding on the post I made @ Waypoint might be better than on here, as it contributes to a larger conversation.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Anybody else getting loads of problems tonight with the servers? I didn't notice anything bad last night but I've been kicked out of 3 games today and have seen a lot of people lagging out mid match. Going to have to call it a night because of this.

Anybody else getting loads of problems tonight with the servers? I didn't notice anything bad last night but I've been kicked out of 3 games today and have seen a lot of people lagging out mid match. Going to have to call it a night because of this.

apparently it's microsofts problem.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Seeing other posts about it. Looks like Azure servers are having troubles, not surprising considering the new dashboard just came out alongside backwards compatibility.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wrote up an essay-like post over at Waypoint talking about how supporting eSports Halo means supporting Halo as a franchise all together.

Shout-outs to @@Vetoed , @@Computer , @@h0lmb0m , and @@TiberiusAudley . Let me know if you agree or disagree? Or just thoughts in general?

I don't mean to pull traffic from this site or anything, but responding on the post I made @ Waypoint might be better than on here, as it contributes to a larger conversation.

Too bad I'm banned on Waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

First response is just disgusting to look at. Out of all the communities who could have such a smug douchey hatred for competitive events and hate towards the scene, it just has to be the Halo community. I stick by word. Halo is plagued with too many geeks and always has been. They kill the franchise and growth more than anything. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

First response is just disgusting to look at. Out of all the communities who could have such a smug douchey hatred for competitive events and hate towards the scene, it just has to be the Halo community. I stick by word. Halo is plagued with too many geeks and always has been. They kill the franchise and growth more than anything.

I recently joined Waypoint for the Spartan Company thing and dear God I got a headache in 5 minutes. Just looking at thread titles is enough to make me leave the site.

Yeah. That was really disheartening to read. Thankfully most other replies in that post are positive/supportive of the idea.

@@Cursed Lemon you should legit ask this kid why he has such an obvious hatred for competitive Halo. I want to honestly see this kids response and I can't ask because my manifestation on their forums ruffled too many feathers.

How far this game has fallen kills me on the inside. Those are such low numbers. Lower than I've ever seen.

Not surprising to me. They couldn't even get the biggest Halo fans, meaning me and my friends, out there to play the game for any extended period of time. I wouldn't be surprised if I've already played Halo 5 more than my entire time with Halo 4. 

How far this game has fallen kills me on the inside. Those are such low numbers. Lower than I've ever seen, with any game I've played before.

The game sucked anyway. If it hadn't failed Halo 5 would definitely not have even starts or power weapons on map.

Yeah Waypoint is not valid.

@@Cursed Lemon you should legit ask this kid why he has such an obvious hatred for competitive Halo. I want to honestly see this kids response and I can't ask because my manifestation on their forums ruffled too many feathers.

I'm surprised Lemon hasn't been IP banned from Waypoint. 

I'm surprised Lemon hasn't been IP banned from Waypoint. 

I am so sad I can't tell some members to shut their fucking mouths. So I usually go the route of telling them to in a way that everyone knows what I said, but I can't be banned for it. Glorious. 

Holy shit 343i is really lazy. They've could of came out with more fucking playlist, and social but they aren't.