CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

A50's are the problem you are having. No need to have Wireless headsets for gaming, more useful for travelling.

Yeah I definitely regret not getting a40s

Yeah, that's it. Arena time on Waypoint is matched with the time on the card there.

Makes sense now.  I haven't played much warzone.  Just wrecked it with ORD Company one night and that's about it.

edit: Honestly, I got bored of warzone in that one night of playing with my company.  Not sure if its because my company was taking all the kills or what.  I enjoy the arena mostly though, except for WHEN I GET BREAK OUT IN TEAM ARENA!   WTF WERE THEY THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes sense now.  I haven't played much warzone.  Just wrecked it with ORD Company one night and that's about it.

"Don't you mean "what's all around, comes around", Ricky?"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You don't need the new dashboard for that feature it's been working for a couple months already

How? Xb1 didn't have windows 10 until today

So. When the new dashboard is out I can stream gameplay and play off my laptop screen?

Please don't stream a competitive fps to your laptop.  You're gonna have a bad time.  Unless maybe campaign.       Maybe.

"Don't you mean "what's all around, comes around", Ricky?"

Yea, it's kinda like gettin' two birds stoned ya know

• Upvote (+1) 3

Please don't stream a competitive fps to your laptop. You're gonna have a bad time. Unless maybe campaign. dank teMaybe.

Is there a noticable delay?

Has anyone tried it?

Recruit Proven has flames on it and a skull on the top of the helmet (no skulls on the arms though).

Is that the one you mean?

xDuCUCU.png

It's "Charred", you silly squid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That "ninja" helmet looks like someone used the stretch tool in Photoshop.

mask-6.jpg

Looks far more medieval samurai than 'ninja'. Maybe that's just me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Recruit Proven has flames on it and a skull on the top of the helmet (no skulls on the arms though).

Is that the one you mean? 

Nah the one I saw had skulls on the arm pads.  Someone else said it was recruit charred.  Can't find a picture of it though.

Can someone teach me how to use the Plasma Caster?

I was actually thinking about making an extensive guide on it... it's just annoying that I can't use split screen to show examples.

I have this video where I use it a bit at high level. It might be insightful: 

The main things I'd recommend doing with it is learning the fuse time for non-charged shots and using them around corners (make sure you bank them off walls) because the splash damage is surprisingly strong. Charged shots give opponents a lot of time to react and are best used on unsuspecting opponents, as a desperate strategy or as traps.

And save your ammo when you're going for single shots. Most of the time, 2 or 3 shots will take care of an opponent if you use them right.

All in all, avoid using it for direct combat.

Arena needs to be restricted to max parties of 2.

I hate to say atodaso, but atodaso.

Lol, didn't even see your post before I posted. Nice. 

are you high?  of course this is the competitive halo forum (TB as a whole and this thread in particular); the founders of TB and most of the high-volume posters were transplanted directly from the MLG forums

Granddady Purp, but that's beside the point. I'm sure I interpreted the post wrong, but thought it sounded like WTF are you casuals doing here on our competitive site. I thought this site welcomes all Halo players Noobs, Casuals and Competitive players. And, honestly this thread says Halo 5 Guardians Discussion and I didn't see anywhere on the home page that says welcome to the Halo "Competitive Community" website. Now I just being but hurt and a whiner. Sorry.

In other news BTB is coming >> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/battle-of-shadow-and-light

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks far more medieval samurai than 'ninja'. Maybe that's just me.

A samurai helmet that was stretched in Photoshop, to be sure.

What? The BRs shared no characteristics outside of visuals and theme...

they changed to serUe the same role because the games themselUes changed

xDuCUCU.png

It's "Charred", you silly squid.

I GOT CONFUSED, I THOUGHT THOSE WERE FLAMES.

38d5081cb366ead5330645998112301f.pngf2c2fed5bfa1eeefb5da04181a12e601.png

Now that I look in closer detail... it's more like a tribal design.

MY B.