CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Anybody else here that would rather have a longer RRR and maybe even BR or DMR levels of aim assist on the pistol but just much lower bullet magnetism? I hate that you get rewarded with so many hits that are clearly not on target thanks to all the bullet magnetism and I hate zoom battles with the pistol, the zoom just doesn't fell good at all and a lot of cross map battles are pointless if you just have the pistol. Sure, you might ping a player here and there but rarely ever do you get an unassisted kill with it cross map. 

What would be the point of increased RRR but then lowering the bullet magnetism? You have to realize that when the reticle is red, the bullets connect regardless. You'd just be switching them back and forth and the main end result would be that the reticle sticks to people from further away, which would translate in making the pistol just easier across the board.

I think it'd just be a lot easier to spawn people with a BR instead... not that I advocate that.

Releasing old emblems as new content is stupid.  But everything else about the update is pretty dope.

Why can't you map buttons to triggers? MICROSOFT.

Probably because the triggers aren't discrete inputs, they register differently depending how far you depress them. Buttons on the Xbox One controller aren't pressure sensitive as far as I know.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Probably because the triggers aren't discrete inputs, they register differently depending how far you depress them. Buttons on the Xbox One controller aren't pressure sensitive as far as I know.

The buttons on the xbone are switches. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you 12?

You called?

That Shinobi armour is ugly, blergh. I don't think I've liked 90% of the armours 343 has made. Only decent weapon skin is the Dying Star and I have no idea if that's a Warzone weapon or an actual skin.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Big hole in the bottom of Rig

FUCK. Just FUCK

Does anyone know which armor has flames on the front and skulls on the arms?  Most of the armor I've seen has been pretty lame but that one looked dope as fuck.  Don't want to give 343 any more money but I feel like buying a ton of silver packs to look for it.

Does anyone know which armor has flames on the front and skulls on the arms?  Most of the armor I've seen has been pretty lame but that one looked dope as fuck.  Don't want to give 343 any more money but I feel like buying a ton of silver packs to look for it.

Recruit (Charred) variant.

That Green Machine, though. Mm. Hmm.

I need that pistol skin :walshy:

So it's "Battle of shadow and light" for november, maybe throwback/classic update next month so we can get classic HCE armor, HCE pistol and classic rockets?

That ninjy armor wouldn't look too bad if it hadn't those ugly pieces sticking out to the sides

What would be the point of increased RRR but then lowering the bullet magnetism? You have to realize that when the reticle is red, the bullets connect regardless. You'd just be switching them back and forth and the main end result would be that the reticle sticks to people from further away, which would translate in making the pistol just easier across the board.

I think it'd just be a lot easier to spawn people with a BR instead... not that I advocate that.

Why not a 4sk DMR?