CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Imagine an invisible ledge right at the edge of the thing people jump at. Don't jump early when you go for it. Jump from closer to the wall and crouch and you'll land it 100% of the time. People just jump right at the edge and miss it sometimes and its because you're really trying to jump above it to land on an invisible ledge.

Thanks man, best help ever.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Any tips on how to stay alive in this game, seems like every time i have the whole team on me and there is nothing i can do.

that armor though. I want Hellcat and Noble so fucking bad dude...

Very good armor sets indeed. Was hooked on Hellcat for a while, until Freebooter came along.

Remember boys we have to keep crushing this weekend vote so that they don't have a choice but to make doubles a permanent playlist

I actually love the FFA.  I agree it can be really frustrating but the intensity is addictive to me.  Maybe some of the frustrations will be more obvious against better players...dunno (I placed platinum and played to onyx so far).  I'm probably taking a break for a little bit though...mainly because the playlist is kind of stressful and wears me out really quickly.

player 1 fights player 2..player 3 kills player 1 and player 2...player 1 spawns behind and kills player 3...player 2 spawns behind and kills player 1...and the cycle continues..the cycle continues...the others players get involved...(blind kid playing football gif) WTF IS GOING OOOONN!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello, my fellow Warrior helmet... havers.

I have three versions of Warrior already. Not my favorite. 

Watching the 2v2, it would be nice to see a little player service record of sorts at the bottom of the screen instead of just the dpad + player name. Maybe show their Team Arena stats or something along those lines.

Seriously I wonder when the fabled Mark IV helmet is going to make an appearance, I hope it's actually obtainable.

If its the shitty Fall of Reach animated version then I hope it isn't lol

If its the shitty Fall of Reach animated version then I hope it isn't lol

Well, I mean, the Recruit is essentially derived from Gray Team's Mark IV (which had specific assets exclusive to them and them only), but I think only the helmet and chest get it right. It isn't a clunky prototype without a proper space diaper. Granted I thought the codpiece in GEN2 was always "internal" and not meant to be outside. Cue the poor accidental Mass Effect humor.

At least the Fall of Reach Animated version has proper bulk associated with a first generation set.

Well, I mean, the Recruit is essentially derived from Gray Team's Mark IV (which had specific assets exclusive to them and them only), but I think only the helmet and chest get it right. It isn't a clunky prototype without a proper space diaper. Granted I thought the codpiece in GEN2 was always "internal" and not meant to be outside. Sans the poor accidental Mass Effect humor.

I just hate how they're retroactively trying to make all previous armors look like the mark 6 (hell, even the mark 2 in Halo legends looks like it) instead of showing the evolution from mark 1 to mark 6.

So i just noticed the voting ends tomorrow so maybe they are giving us the playlist thursday instead of friday?