CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What are y'all's favorite map in the game? I'm finding that I enjoy Colisseum, The Rig, and Plaza moreso than others. What about y'all?

Exactly the same. Coliseum favorite for sure, I actually enjoy Plaza (except for the entire side of the map that's inside), and The Rig is good most of the time but sometimes people are way too campy. Fathom is kind of hit and miss.

What are y'all's favorite map in the game? I'm finding that I enjoy Colisseum, The Rig, and Plaza moreso than others. What about y'all?

Probably has to be Truth, all of the breakout maps, and Colosseum. All of the other maps are cancer. All regret is control Fuel rod to dominate the enemy team, and rotating spawns. REALLLLLLLLLLLLL fun.

Probably has to be Truth, all of the breakout maps, and Colosseum. All of the other maps are cancer. All regret is control Fuel rod to dominate the enemy team, and rotating spawns. REALLLLLLLLLLLLL fun.

How can you hate The Rig? That thing's the shit for Strongholds.

Every time I think I've seen it all something like this happens. I really hope 343 doesn't listen to Waypoint threads in terms of competitive mechanics and game mode mechanics. The marines die in 1 headshot too like wtf can you complain about?

People automatically hate brown maps regardless of how well they play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The "sustain plan"  may end up being a great idea. Adding a bunch of content as soon as people may start to grow tired of COD could really help sustain a population, or it could backfire. I am very interested in seeing how this plays out though. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It is actually OS to control Regret, only noobs go for Fuel.

This show is my life. It's gotten me through some rough times so I'll always have respect for it.

Exactly, that show was hilarious my friends and I loved that show so much.  So many amazing references came out of that show. I watched that show religiously back in like middle school lol.

:weback: :holmes:

@@Sal1ent ^^^^^ 

Just to show you it's not just a bunch of casuals complaining about this problem. It doesn't matter how good you are, it's completely unbalanced having teams of 4 just constantly ranking up because they play nothing but randoms. Make them play other teams!

I am 100% on your side when I say I do not want another repeat of MCC and Halo 4 where the populations are dying in a few months because of annoyances like this. It is not a fun experience in the slightest. I guarantee you once you release a social playlist, it's going to be the most populated playlist because people who play alone don't have to worry about constantly losing and losing ranks because of teams.

Learn. From. Halo. 3. Please. The population right now at this very second has to be substantial enough accommodate this. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Anybody just having melees just flat out not fucking work? Its been happening all day and I got a perfect ninja on the OS fuck with a teammate who is alreay 0-15 ( my fucking god this game ) and the shit does not register. WTF?!?!?

Anybody just having melees just flat out not fucking work? Its been happening all day and I got a perfect ninja on the OS fuck with a teammate who is alreay 0-15 ( my fucking god this game ) and the shit does not register. WTF?!?!?

Jumping while trying to melee creates a longer start up for melee. Also I just think start up in general for melees are longer in this game

Edit: hmm haven't really had an issues with melee registration when it actually hits like you guys do. I've ate a melee once maybe but that's whatever when you're playing online anyways

Melee registration is wonky as shit. I've had do many people melee me and have nothing happen, giving me free kills. It's kinda weird, the melee lunge distance is insane but the actual melees barely even work.

All the time. People's melees suck at hitting me too. I'll even hear them connect. I should have recorded it but one time I jumped out and smacked some guy in the back it doesn't count at all and my teammates spartan yells "Nice melee!" or whatever at me. Shit was hilarious and horrible at the same time. The game even knew the guy just ate my beat down and it didn't register somehow anyways

"Hey since its 47-49 i might as well go top railgun and rush the whole team with a AR"

Diamond 4 player just went -17 on my team. 

Pls.

Diamond 4 player just went -17 on my team. 

Pls.

How is that possible?

Maybe guy was letting his little brother use his account 

I know this is at the bottom of the priority list but can we please get a post game medal screen? Seriously why did they take that out of the game?