CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Delete my post lol, could have 1 guess who it probably was.

Post a negative thing about the game and this forum will be after you.

Na you said something negative towards another member, think about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its totally ridiculous that hes expected to play the 1v4 out. Its good that AFKing can get you kicked but not when you leave the controller because the system is so fucked you can't do anything but sit there and get destroyed or get banned for quitting or afking in a 1v4. Zero thought went into that aspect and it isn't really acceptable.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Telling someone to fuck off isn't allowed. 

But sure, I hid it because you trashed Halo 5.

but he can call me an idiot yeh

@@Gold

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Gold

Calling out a member that says something negative is totally different than calling out a member who says something positive about Halo 5 around here. Be careful. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its totally ridiculous that hes expected to play the 1v4 out. Its good that AFKing can get you kicked but not when you leave the controller because the system is so fucked you can't do anything but sit there and get destroyed or get banned for quitting or afking in a 1v4. Zero thought went into that aspect and it isn't really acceptable.

It's not the system that is fucked. Its the shitty fucking community that leaves in the middle of the game.

So, 3 guys quit on the other team, I just thought fuck it and put my controller down, got booted to the lobby, and got banned for 10 minutes.... fuck this game i'ts getting traded in

You should have just quit the game, that isn't exactly fixing the problem making 4 people sit there an wait.

@@Gold

That post should be hidden too. IMO

But.That's.none.of.my.business.gif

What I want to know is why it's not applied consistently... I have absolutely quit out in arena before when I'm the last player on my team and received no penalty.

Korrupt have you made other transgressions?

It's not the system that is fucked. Its the shitty fucking community that leaves in the middle of the game.

So set your controller down face down so you continue to walk forward.

We know there are AFK bans in this game so going AFK and then getting mad about getting banned is straight up idiocy.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

when it's 1v4, the solo player left ahould get an option to concede and not count against their record in regards to quitting/rep.

• Upvote (+1) 6

when it's 1v4, the solo player left ahould get an option to concede and not count against their record in regards to quitting/rep.

That's too much common sense for 343i.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is being AFK still even a thing in halo any more? I've honestly not come across this other than halo 3 and that was because of the flawed ranking system (People deliberately losing).

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Gold

Not really, nope. I'll go back and clear it up. If someone calls you an idiot, last thing you should be doing is stooping to their level and saying something just as bad.

:)

What are y'all's favorite map in the game? I'm finding that I enjoy Colisseum, The Rig, and Plaza moreso than others. What about y'all?

What are y'all's favorite map in the game? I'm finding that I enjoy Colisseum, The Rig, and Plaza moreso than others. What about y'all?

Same here.  I think this is pretty much a given.

Plaza Slayer and Truth CTF. It may change later on but right now Plaza is fun because of all of the crazy routes you can take and nobody seems to really be able to get a handle on what you're doing to them due to not understanding the map well enough. That map is hell though if your team doesn't put shots out and back people down because you'll just get stuck spawning in one corner with nowhere to go.

I also really like the damage stat. I would always have these games where I was just thinking in my head that nobody was shooting anything on my team and we couldn't do anything because of it and now I can see that it actually is happening and I'm not crazy. Makes it super easy to figure out who is really dragging you down when someone on your team drops the hot 800 damage while you're sitting around 2000+

Plaza Slayer and Truth CTF. It may change later on but right now Plaza is fun because of all of the crazy routes you can take and nobody seems to really be able to get a handle on what you're doing to them due to not understanding the map well enough.

Plaza's my favorite Slayer map because there's a Hydra in it. The thing's a beast but nobody picks it up.

Truth.

oh wait...