CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Or live long enough to see everyone say "SEE IT'S BALANCED"

....is everyone saying that though?

Remove Orion and Regret from Arena.  I don't even know why Regret is in H5 if we have Truth.

same reason we have both Eden and empire.

same reason we have both Eden and empire.

To be fair Eden and Empire both look really similar but play completely differently and are both great maps.

Regret is... well...

Ogre 2 proving that the AR is ridiculous. He is two magnum shots from death 90% of the time when he gets the kill. Silly.

Anyone else live in TN and have Charter internet? My packet loss today has been 30% and the speeds have been abysmal. Halp!

Anyone else live in TN and have Charter internet? My packet loss today has been 30% and the speeds have been abysmal. Halp!

That's interesting, Charter is usually pretty good at my work. Well...it stays up, I don't know about connection quality.

Orion is shit. The AR is way too good. The sniper and rail gun are too easy. The aiming sucks.

Perfect TeamBeyond community summary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's interesting, Charter is usually pretty good at my work. Well...it stays up, I don't know about connection quality.

Generally speaking they never have issues in my area. Today though I have disconnected from 4 matches and the packet loss is 30%. Sucks especially since downdetector.com shows a ton of people having the same issue in my area. Wish the people who work the phone lines knew an eta on a fix. 

The aiming is ruining this game for me.

I started having a slow turn issue to the right after I updated my controller.  Switched to an older outdated controller and the problem went away.

this game is bad, after this HCS season where the stream will get 10k max the money will disappear and halo will finally be dead. let it rest in peace pls. for christ's sake, the best weapon is the assault rifle. if this is the kind of standards ppl are expecting now a days just wow.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Orion is shit. The AR is way too good. The sniper and rail gun are too easy. The aiming sucks.

The Railgun is fine. The Sniper is fucking overpowered.

I started having a slow turn issue to the right after I updated my controller.  Switched to an older outdated controller and the problem went away.

I had to update for the headset adapter and it fucked mine! 1 step forward 3 steps back!

I had to update for the headset adapter and it fucked mine! 1 step forward 3 steps back!

the controller I'm using now has one of the first updates from over a year ago so the adapter works but its not the latest firmware. 

this game is bad, after this HCS season where the stream will get 10k max the money will disappear and halo will finally be dead. let it rest in peace pls. for christ's sake, the best weapon is the assault rifle. if this is the kind of standards ppl are expecting now a days just wow.

The BR and carbine shit all over the AR. The issue is the pistol being too weak.

The BR and carbine shit all over the AR. The issue is the pistol being too weak.

mm, ar being way too accurate is also an issue.

The aiming is ruining this game for me.

I cannot even begin to understand why anyone at 343 thought this would be a well-received change.

• Upvote (+1) 3

mm, ar being way too accurate is also an issue.

Disagree. If they nerf the ar, it should be to its damage, not its range or accuracy.

Also, the aiming change isn't /for/ us. It's stupid that they changed it, but its for people that are terrible that struggle with the aiming previously. Im not saying it was a good change, but it very obviously wasn't made with beyond and friends in mind.