CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

ive never heard this, source?

Just curious but if you had issues with your Elite being a slow turned controller, is there any reason why you didn't include that in your review thread, either in the OP or as an update? I would imagine that's useful information for people. 

You guys might hate me, but I made a troll account just to use the AR 100% of the time to get people mad enough to bitch about it to 343, I went from a 1.3kd on my main to a 2.0kd on my troll...

Feels bad man

Yep. Ironically, people who spam AR's tends to do the best when I play. FailFish

You guys might hate me, but I made a troll account just to use the AR 100% of the time to get people mad enough to bitch about it to 343, I went from a 1.3kd on my main to a 2.0kd on my troll...

Feels bad man

I said last night too that high rank FFA playlist is like 80% AR's and crouching around. AR is the best gun in the game

Just curious but if you had issues with your Elite being a slow turned controller, is there any reason why you didn't include that in your review thread, either in the OP or as an update? I would imagine that's useful information for people. 

I JUST got slowturn today which is why I posted in the thread today. 

I JUST got slowturn today which is why I posted in the thread today. 

interesting, any idea how much play time had passed before you noticed the issue? Prob should just continue it in your review thread..

interesting, any idea how much play time had passed before you noticed the issue? Prob should just continue it in your review thread..

Well, got the game at launch, played Tuesday, then Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, and today.

Will update on bottom of OP in my review thread as time goes on!

Feels bad man

You aren't the only one  :kappa:

Honestly I can adapt to any aiming system, I did it for halo 3, and I did it for this game, however that also means that I don't give two shits if they decide to change it back to beta, so if aiming changes I'll be totally fine with it, as long as it presents a challenge.

Feels bad man

You either die a hero...

Honestly I can adapt to any aiming system, I did it for halo 3, and I did it for this game, however that also means that I don't give two shits if they decide to change it back to beta, so if aiming changes I'll be totally fine with it, as long as it presents a challenge.

It's easier for players who play on real slow sensitivities to adapt because they have options to increase it further. The ones who play on higher sensitivities don't have options or ways to adapt other than to accept the fact that they have to be limited to slower sensitivities.

However, on a different note, is there any way to pause a custom game after starting it? Like delay the timer and adjust the settings?

It's funny watching Ogre2 play using AR only, and how he wants people to use p shooter and AR and refer to it as the tombo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Crouch and ADS hugely reduce recoil. I'm mowing people down across map if I hit 80% or so headshots which is easy to due with the auto aim.

Ugh, Orion is horrible.

Spawning at the Sniper Rocks is the absolute worst. 343 needs to either cut out the area completely or put a proper base there.

Remove Orion and Regret from Arena.  I don't even know why Regret is in H5 if we have Truth.