CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

-epic REKT'ing snip-

REKT.... I have to repeat(and this time properly), WRECKED.

Last time I've read something similar to this from you was December 2014...

ep8?

It came out half a year after before that post, has Lemon and Cyren, and is titled Halo is Back

I remember that one being pretty swear-heavy. I'd give it a listen, pretty good one. One of the examples of Lemon being super happy and not burned out.

But for real guys, I'm glad you guys are still real unlike greenskull who CANNOT say anything bad about anything. It's nice to see people still willing to criticize the game.

[The most beautiful thing I have ever read]

I just quit like 30 seconds ago, and now I've got to log back in just to say that this is amazing. God Tier post. Damn yo

But for real guys, I'm glad MOST OF you guys are still real unlike greenskull who CANNOT say anything bad about anything. It's nice to see people still willing to criticize the game.

FTFY

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've learned a lot from Lemon's posts. I enjoy reading his in-depth analysis of certain mechanics, and he's definitely impacted my views and opinions on things. Good shit. Now make more Halo videos pl0x.

Getting sick of this games aiming. I feel like I should be winning more pistol duels by I always overcompensate and my magnum never touches the opponent. Like this is stopping me from having any fun against competent players when I can't even figure out how to aim anymore. Wat do

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting sick of this games aiming. I feel like I should be winning more pistol duels by I always overcompensate and my magnum never touches the opponent. Like this is stopping me from having any fun against competent players when I can't even figure out how to aim anymore. Wat do

So is it the games aiming or you just overcompensating? 

He's overcompensating because of the game's aiming.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

See thats the thing. In beta I never compensated and we had the same aim assist. Every other Halo I don't have this problem either. CE has way less mag and I can still hit my targets better than Halo 5. I don't like blaming games for playing like shit but I feel like the aiming of the game forces overcompensation for people who are used to every other Halo game's aiming. I feel very restricted and cramped aiming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The most competitive shooter that is played a lot today (CSGO) has weapons way easier to use than the AR.

They kill faster. There are just as many angles to get caught from.

Stop making excuses.

Oh no you fucking didn't go there. 

Triggered indeed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cursed, hurry up and buy Halo 5 so you can make some more YouTube videos on 343's baffling design decisions.

Honestly, the AR is a little too forgiving. It has a monster of a clip size for the amount of damage it can do.You can miss most of your bullets but still have more than enough to kill somebody. Either nerf the damage/range of the AR or lower the clip size.

I feel very restricted and cramped aiming.

i feel that. mostly with the pistol

i also hate recoil. it does not belong in halo

The circlejerking going on here is just ridiculous.

*completed Undertale, after finishing a few Halo matches*

*comes back to this shit storm*

wtf-anime-fat-guy-jump.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1