CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The radar range in FFA needs to be increased. I feel like I can't make an informed decision. It feels so random. Like I'm being punished for nothing. And the spawn time is too fucking long.

I feel like this is patching the real problem of FFA which is the terrible spawns that force people into using the easy AR. Fix those and radar can remain how it is.

How does everyone feel about the respawn time being 8 seconds in Slayer and OBJ gametypes? I personally think it was a needless change and obj definitely needs to be back to 10 seconds because of sprint. 

Don't mind it for Objective games, but really don't see the point for Slayer.

I know some people have some gripes with aiming, spawns, etc.

But... I am REALLY enjoying Halo 5. I thought this feeling was long gone for me about Halo. Ever since Reach I just couldnt recapture that drive / fun feeling I had during Halo 2 - Halo 3, but Halo 5 is bringing it back for me. 

I actually really agree with this, I feel the same way.

Which just makes it all the more frustrating that the aiming is the way it is.

I feel like this is patching the real problem of FFA which is the terrible spawns that force people into using the easy AR. Fix those and radar can remain how it is.

The effective range of the AR is larger than the current radar. You can get sprayed down from behind by someone who isn't even on your radar. That's the level of fucked up we're talking about. Radar needs a range increase.

People just started acting like the pistol inherently has low magnetism when the only significant difference is the RRR. Your video shows that, and it's really not hard to notice that the pistol is a low range DMR when you use both of the guns a lot.

At some point people just started hopping on the bandwagon and now everything else lets you "aim like a pro" and the pistol is "incredibly hard to use".

They have different aim assist calibration

The effective range of the AR is larger than the current radar. You can get sprayed down from behind by someone who isn't even on your radar. That's the level of fucked up we're talking about. Radar needs a range increase.

Which again, is a problem of the AR itsef and how you can legit spawn right in front of somebody in this game. Because its so easy to die off spawn, people switch go the AR, which in turn causes the autofest you see happening in FFA. If we can fix the spawns and AR, this radar boost shouldn't need to be a thing

So.... hows everyone doing this morning?

Playing Halo 5: AR-dians and actually enjoying it again, it's so fun not getting matched against to4's for the fist time since Wednesday  :grunt: 

Haha I know that feel bro.

I kept lagging out of probably 8/10 placement matches.. got placed in Gold :(

Somehow got placed in Onyx FFA, granted I was actually winning haha.

That's a damn shame, Saucey.

I'm a Diamond in SWAT and Platinum in Slayer and Breakout. Why did this have to happen to me? : (

On a serious note, though, 9/10 of the placement matches on my end had 1 or 2 people quit out of my team while getting TO4 gangbanged by the other team. Was fun.

If you dont want to face teams play early in the morning

Or even better, could just wait until Black Ops 3 comes out. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

After watching a bit of ig daytona yesterday....man I didnt realize how rough my movement was. Some of these guys are flowing really really well. Def a skill 

Getting a strong urge to just loadup a custom alone and practice routes. woah have not felt the urge to be good in a long long time. 

Been out for 5 days and not even in top 32 on twitch right now  :wutface:

Halo needs a personality

incoming "viewers dont matter" responses

(even though anyone with a brain knows that they do)

Is it just me or are there an insane amount of quitters.

I think i have played 8 games this morning. had quitters in atleast 5 of them.

So fucking annoying.

incoming "viewers dont matter" responses

(even though anyone with a brain knows that they do)

Lol so long as Halo 5 is maintaining a population outside twitch I'm indifferent.

Lol so long as Halo 5 is maintaining a population outside twitch I'm indifferent.

how about those "glory days"

Oh there will be a player population - but just get ready for it to get smaller and smaller and smaller.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At this point, I feel like some of you guys are just deliberately complaining about anything you can latch onto.

The spawn system works fine in 4v4. SWAT has "atrocious spawns" due to the extremely fast spawn times. There's constant action so you shouldn't ever expect to be safe. This issue can easily be fixed without changing spawn system. It's a pacing issue. I'll be honest and say I haven't played SWAT, but I've watched several games from decent players.

In Free for All, there are 7 enemies spread out across the map instead of 4 that are usually in the same general area. The "atrocious spawns" has been like this in every Halo game when you play Free for All. I don't understand how this is a shock to anyone.

You shouldn't expect amazing spawns in either of those playlists.

xboxdvr.com/Snipe+Three/7f56f87e-b058-448d-b5a7-a7057c1b9ed7

I'm not saying it doesn't work but that never would have happened in H3 or anything after it. I've spawned on my own dead body multiple times. I've spawned on my teammates dead bodies to pick up power weapons they lost etc. It needs work.

Every game I'm constantly worried about what my stats look like and that if my KDA drops, people will judge me poorly.

Grow up a bit maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 1

:weback:

We need more people bitching about party restrictions this is getting old quick it is literally every game.

• Upvote (+1) 1