CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

-No population counter

:saucey:

343 has 7 days to work on a patch and release it before Black Ops 3. Insert Prays. I hope we get one soon. 

( I would really like to know how many people play H5 on a regular basis) @@Sal1ent  

I am surprised that we did not get any of this -> http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/10782/article/halo-4-stats-released-by-343-industries-over-4-million-people-played-halo-4-in-the-first-5-days/  for Halo 5 since right now its sits at #1 on XBL on the dashboard. 

https://youtu.be/DLScyD7Zmws?t=1m

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everyone acts like H2 sniper is ridiculously easy. It definitely takes more skill than damn near half the Halo games released. H3 > H1 > H2 > Reach > 4 > H5 > H2A

H2A significantly easier to snipe than any other Halo game.

No idea how you have H2A behind of H5. You don't even have to actually aim at them to hit the shot in H5. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has a Sniper in a Halo game ever been changed?

To be fair, H2C MCC, yes. They fixed (use the term loosely) the shot registration for everything.

No idea how you have H2A behind of H5. You don't even have to actually aim at them to hit the shot in H5. 

You made that sound like the 4x4ft H2A headshot hitbox is any different haha. :P But no, seriously.

What is the point of restricting the maps in each playlist? I have only played the team slayer playlist so far, and I have only played on Plaza, Regret, Rig, Orion, Fathom, and Coliseum because... reasons. Why can I not play Truth, Eden, Empire, etc w/o going to a different playlist? It makes no sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How the fuck do you get the damage boost on Orion? I've never seen anyone get it and whenever I try I kill myself. I thought you had to go on the lift and thruster over to it at the right time, but I keep overshooting it.

Sprint across the little DMR spawn point, jump on top, jump again then Thrust and Clamber

Just hit Champion 32 in Team Arena solo queue only.. Halo has never been this difficult, but I'm having a lot of fun  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Am I the only one that likes Orion? lol

Yes.

Just wait until you get a 12-minute game that only reaches 30 kills.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one that likes Orion? lol

For what I assume is a forge map, I like it. Had a couple games that slowed to a pace similar to Guardian TS from Halo 3, but not AS slow. Was an enjoyable moment though, since Halo 4 never had that kind of pace for me.

Just hit Champion 36 in Team Arena solo queue only.. Halo has never been this difficult, but I'm having a lot of fun :goat:

Nice, I went from diamond 6 to 2 going in solo

Just hit Champion 36 in Team Arena solo queue only.. Halo has never been this difficult, but I'm having a lot of fun  :goat:

Wow you must be pretty damn good lol. I want to get to that level. 

What is up with the map weightings? I play the same maps back to back constantly. This is frustrating.

Yeah it's nothing but The Rig and Plaza.

It honestly seems like the map and gametype rotation is set to the time of day.. I've played the same Truth CTF 3 times in a row and then The Rig Slayer 3 times in a row.  :walshy:

It honestly seems like the map and gametype rotation is set to the time of day.. I've played the same Truth CTF 3 times in a row and then The Rig Slayer 3 times in a row.  :walshy:

the map rotation is definitely super weird. There are certain gametypes that I seem to play all the time, and some I have played once. I've played Fathom maybe once or twice, and play rig strongholds 80% of my games.