CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Thinking about making a bug/glitch topic similar to the MCC one I made a while ago. The only two big bugs I can think off the top of my head is the aiming issue (which I understand now) and the bug were you can't mute people sometimes.

Anything else?

What about the rockets going through the stairs glitch? Or is that not a "glitch"

I don't really get why people are freaking about twitch viewers. I personally don't like to watch others stream Halo that much but when a tournament is on, I'm down for it. Also people watch streams to learn new things and watch scrims between pro teams. Currently even the streamers are learning and there ain't any scrims played with confirmed HCS settings. It's day 5 after all. 

is there an app for halo waypoint? if it is im not finding it :S dont wanna have my browser open all the time.. just wanna be able to look at my division progress on the phone 

It's been a few days. Has Lemon played Halo 5 yet?

Even if Fruit Tang had a chance to play it, his opinion wouldn't change much. The biggest problems it has at the moment is the lack of content, and for some odd reason, the aiming mechanic.

Still think the aiming thing is ridiculous to me, but hey; I have a picture of a blue fireball as my Profile Avatar. What do I know?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else have problems with sprint while playing on bumper jumper? Its unresponsive at time, its starting to get real annoying

I notice a delay when trying to reload weapons but that's about it.

What about the rockets going through the stairs glitch? Or is that not a "glitch"

Totally a glitch, will add to the list.

is there an app for halo waypoint? if it is im not finding it :S dont wanna have my browser open all the time.. just wanna be able to look at my division progress on the phone 

Halo Channel

What has reach/h4 done to you all?

Reach and 4 have nothing to do with this. The merits of the game far outweigh it's faults. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Um, why can't I play multiplayer?

Every playlist says I can't find a server suitable for my fireteam (I'm alone). 

Can't even play customs...

Reach and 4 have nothing to do with this. The merits of the game far outweigh it's faults

Maybe when they fix the aiming and I feel in control of my aim like I did in the beta/H1/H2/HR I'll believe that. 

Um, why can't I play multiplayer?

Every playlist says I can't find a server suitable for my fireteam (I'm alone).

Can't even play customs...

My buddy had the same problem on launch day. Though he was playing on a campus dorm internet. His was fixed today. Contact Xbox support on twitter maybe.

You can also use the app reclaimer stats. It might not be as detailed as waypoint but it gets the basics across pretty well.

Maybe when they fix the aiming and I feel in control of my aim like I did in the beta/H1/H2/HR I'll believe that. 

Maybe you just fucking suck at the game. Literally all you have done is complain about the aim fam.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

My buddy had the same problem on launch day. Though he was playing on a campus dorm internet. His was fixed today. Contact Xbox support on twitter maybe.

Fixed how?

I've tried hard resetting but it didn't work.

So basically all I can do is play campaign.

Great time.

Maybe you just fucking suck at the game. Literally all you have done is complain about the aim fam.

That must be it... 

I'd love some tips on how to get better at Halo. If you want to go through some of my clips and give me some that'd be great. 

xboxdvr.com/xSociety

Lol, Hump upvoted that post. That's hilarious. 

Fixed how?

I've tried hard resetting but it didn't work.

So basically all I can do is play campaign.

Great time.

He's at work so I'm not sure, but he told me this morning. He contacted Xbox support on Twitter though. I'm not sure if his campus fixed it or if Xbox did anything, but I know Xbox responded to him a few times. Hope that helps.

This game has awesome little nuggets in its movement mechanics.  

The aiming is dumb but I'm still destroying people and having a generally decent time having not played an FPS in years.

Could be better, could be and has been a whole lot worse.  I'll enjoy the honeymoon phase.

Ultimately Rocket League is just a way better game and I'll end up back there.

I have a 1.5 KD over my Halo 3 career and I still fucking hate it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i'm pretty sure society is light years better than u at halo....any one of em...ppl are complaining about the same issue all over the internet...this isnt some conspiracy...the aiming needs to be fixed...

this is how we've been gettin shit fixed in halo by discussing it and bringing it up every chance we get...not by sitting there pretending shit is all good when it isn't...fall back and watch us get the aiming fixed...and then you can thank us and the rest of the complainers later...

• Upvote (+1) 8

i'm pretty sure society is light years better than u at halo....any one of em...ppl are complaining about the same issue all over the internet...this isnt some conspiracy...the aiming needs to be fixed

I could have gone pro too if it wasn't for my ma destroying my dreams and not signing the release papers. Too dangerous she said. 

jk my mom is the GOAT