CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I am really loving these party restrictions oh wait they aren't in the game yet again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All I know is that the aiming is just fucking really slow, I've never dreamed of playing on high sensitivity.

is this everyone's issue? Cause I get this, I play on 10 in every game and in H5 it's definitely like playing on a 6-8 in any other Halo game, but it's a non factor for me when I'm playing good games.

is this everyone's issue? Cause I get this, I play on 10 in every game and in H5 it's definitely like playing on a 6-8 in any other Halo game, but it's a non factor for me when I'm playing good games.

I've always played on 2 Sens since Halo 3... I started up H5 at the default 3 and after one game said "no, too squirrelly" and went back to 2.

I guess I'm just weird. "/

I definitely experience some dead zone issues with my aiming as well when aiming diagonally. I can't imagine it's just me since other people are reporting it as well, but there's definitely some spots where I am diagonally and it just moves incredibly slow. 

Is the GoldPro crew around anymore?

Yeah, but we're probably not going to do anything drastic with the settings until Forge. There's too few options that no sprint, no/nerfed thrust are the only things I would even think to change.

Why the hell am I matching againts to4s, going in solo. Jesus.

I was searching in 2s got flame sword with his party of 4 it was not a good time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I posted it two hours ago. No one seems to care.

It feels different to Halo 2 for example, but definitely not as bad as Halo 3's. Halo 3's felt sluggish, Halo 5's feels stiff. I have found that I am getting used to it really quickly and easily. I'm not sure if I like it though as getting used to something doesn't mean liking it. I don't hate it though.

It feels different to Halo 2 for example, but definitely not as bad as Halo 3's. Halo 3's felt sluggish, Halo 5's feels stiff. I have found that I am getting used to it really quickly and easily. I'm not sure if I like it though as getting used to something doesn't mean liking it. I don't hate it though.

The short of it is that nobody has a problem with the aiming in H1, H2, Reach, H4, or the H5 beta.

Whatever's going on in H3 and H5 (whether it's the same thing or not) needs to die and never come back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I posted it two hours ago. No one seems to care.

zipcity posted it too, I mean I care, that's why I upvoted it on reddit, and I'm pretty sure they know we have people complaining here on beyond already. 

I'm getting tired of feeling like I'm fighting my controller in H5.

H1 aiming didn't have much aim assist, doesn't mean that H1 aiming didn't feel smooth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The short of it is that nobody has a problem with the aiming in H1, H2, Reach, H4, or the H5 beta.

Whatever's going on in H3 and H5 (whether it's the same thing or not) needs to die and never come back.

I hate to be "that guy" but you should play it and see what I mean. It doesn't feel like I'm playing against the game when I aim. It's hard to describe but it's not as bad to me as people are saying it is. If people keep bitching about it then they might change it.

I hate to be "that guy" but you should play it and see what I mean. It doesn't feel like I'm playing against the game when I aim. It's hard to describe but it's not as bad to me as people are saying it is. If people keep bitching about it then they might change it.

How many more people need to bitch about it before it becomes a legitimate issue? 

I feel like I'm fighting against my controller more so than the enemy team. I have almost no confidence going into a battle that I can win, no matter who I'm playing. I don't  feel in control like I have with almost every other Halo game and no, it's not the lack of aim assist. I feel more confident team killing in CE than I do killing anyone in Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How many more people need to bitch about it before it becomes a legitimate issue? 

Just you apparently.

I feel like I'm fighting against my controller more so than the enemy team. I have almost no confidence going into a battle that I can win, no matter who I'm playing. I don't  feel in control like I have with almost every other Halo game and no, it's not the lack of aim assist. I feel more confident team killing in CE than I do killing anyone in Halo 5. 

I guess it's placebo for me then. I would rather H1/2/R/4 aim for sure.

I'm really thinking about putting this game away until/if the put party restrictions in this game. i play by myself or with 1 other person 99.9% of the time and all i do is match teams of 4. this ranking system is BROKEN until this is fixed. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just you apparently.

Apparently not. Every time I call attention to something, a 343 rep pops out from under the nearest rock and assures us that everything's going according to plan. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel the same way. I go into the battle like cool 50, 50. Lets see what happens. This game shooting is like icing on the cake for the many problems that it holds. I had a lot of hype for this game but man it feels like defeat Reach with how many people get away. Thrust is terrible.

even i posted a link to the reddit thread about aiming and before i posted it someone else also posted a clip regarding aiming

at this point we are just waiting to see what 343 is gonna say about it

game came out on tuesday and it is now Friday. have to be a bit patient if indeed its an aiming bug

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently not. Every time I call attention to something, a 343 rep pops out from under the nearest rock and assures us that everything's going according to plan. 

You come across as someone who is intelligent enough to deduce what factors make or break the enjoyment of a game, but don't have the technical expertise to back it up, which they seem to use against you when you raise a valid point.

Not saying that is what you are - at all - it's just how you come across. It would be nice if Josh/Ghost would say something about the aiming other than 'We like it, get used to it' with this kind of outcry. Hopefully if enough people complain about it they can change it. I'll stop posting neutrally about it as that's not fair on the others who have a strong dislike to it.

Did Halo 3's aiming have this kind of outcry on release? I wasn't a forum-goer back then so I'm not sure.