CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

After seeing the crouching-to-reduce spread thing, I decided to take the matter into my own hands and figure out how good it was... when stacked with smart scope.

I expect the results to upset people: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Vetoed/video/12467517

1) regular shooting

2) crouch shooting

3) regular shooting with smart scope

4) crouch shooting with smart scope

Remember all those who said this was fixed by eyeballing the pre-launch gameplay? The amount of paragraphs I had to type up to convince them to wait for proof was depressing.

Remember all those who said this was fixed by eyeballing the pre-launch gameplay? lol

it was though, the reticle acts as a indicator of the spread and it didn't change before, now it does.

it was though, the reticle acts as a indicator of the spread and it didn't change before, now it does.

Let's just agree that we both have very different definitions of "fixed".

Not sure if this issue has been mentioned yet, but when you hold the "back/select" button to view the scoreboard as you're moving, the left analog stick cycles through the player list on the scoreboard, which is really annoying. The d-pad should be used instead to cycle through the players on the scoreboard, like in previous Halo's.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man, I don't deserve to be punished with my ELO for losing a 2v4 game 50-43 because my teammates didn't get the map they wanted so they leave the game immediately. That's so stupid. I know every Halo is like that but fuck it's annoying as hell every single time it happens.

After seeing the crouching-to-reduce spread thing, I decided to take the matter into my own hands and figure out how good it was... when stacked with smart scope.

I expect the results to upset people: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Vetoed/video/12467517

1) regular shooting

2) crouch shooting

3) regular shooting with smart scope

4) crouch shooting with smart scope

Works with the BR, too. Removes all recoil.

Fucking sick and tired of this AR spam every game.

Whoever was telling us it wouldn't be that bad, congratulations, you're an idiot

My most used weapon is the AR, which is sad. After getting wrecked by AR so many times(FFA) when I was using pistol, I decided "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got my Champion 78 in arena, fuck yeah. Ranking up actually gets me excited in this game. Gonna play the campaign so my rank goes down naturally lol

Just the default controller.  I have 2 but only like using one because the sticks have a bit more resistance to them.  Not sure if there's any variation within default controllers or not.

There is.

Some have a firmware update that expands the dead zones of the sticks. Others do not.

If it's never been plugged in for any length of time you likely don't have the update.

Im surprised there is so much negativity here.

Sure I have some issues with the game.

-breakout in arena

-Low level of playlists

-No social

-Strange aiming

But overall im down right excited and happy about this game. This is suuuuuuuch an improvement over what we've had for so long. And it's just launch. Even some of the the good halo games(h2 and h3) were really flawed at launch.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whoever was telling us it wouldn't be that bad, congratulations, you're an idiot

Almost all of my matches have been straight pistols. The only time I really see AR spam is in warzone.

Im surprised there is so much negativity here.

Sure I have some issues with the game.

-breakout in arena

-Low level of playlists

-No social

-Strange aiming

But overall im down right excited and happy about this game. This is suuuuuuuch an improvement over what we've had for so long. And it's just launch. Even some of the the good halo games(h2 and h3) were really flawed at launch.

So far I'm loving this game. Only thing that ruins it for me are quitters.

Does the AR still deal headshot damage in this game?

Yes, but only when shields are down.

not sure what you're talking about. Went against solid players (Onyx )in Arena/slayer and it's barely any ARs. Went against Hysteria and FiS and no one used it there either. If I ever get stomped its by good map movement aiming and communication.
  • Upvote (+1) 1