CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's so swaggy API is back for Halo

Maybe its just us, but I mean its a gif posted online, who cares. 

Has anyone achieved mass wealth and fame from getting credit for internet gifs or some 1337 dank memes? Its just some petty worthless nonsense, but at the same time a little hysterical to watch unfold.

The fact I am even talking about this right now is shocking.

LADbible gets a lot of hate from reddit for copying peoples shit and not crediting

I doubt that guy give credit to the music video producer/director though :/

Can someone TL;DR why Forge didn't ship? 

Give players bit by bit to sustain the population apparently.

I have a strong negative opinion about Halo 3's aiming, which is being invoked by multiple people as a parallel to how the updated aiming feels in Halo 5. I played the beta, the aiming was fine then, but apparently something happened between then and now.

Can you provide any specific insight?

Feels nothing like H3. Aiming in H5 is beyond fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't get how they did such a poor job with the REQ packs. There is no reason for people to spend actual money on them. They need to add way way way more weapon skins, and add a community market to trade and sell the skins. It's the biggest joke of microtransactions for a game that I've ever seen.

Feels nothing like H3. Aiming in H5 is beyond fine.

It's not beyond fine, its ok, but the aim acceleration really needs to go.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's not beyond fine, its ok, but the aim acceleration really needs to go.

Ok i've been reading up on the thread after my post and it seems they made an intentional change and there really is something different.

Despite this I can't say I noticed anything negative about it while playing. I was coming from playing Halo CE in the last weeks and did notice the lower aim assist. Took me about 15 min to get used to it.

Now It feels good to me personally to the point I don't even think about it.

Was on Waypoint and saw someone getting upset that "Warzone is not an Arena experience" (even though it was advertised that it wasn't supposed to be) and that Halo 5 should be 6v6 at the least.

I feel shame for checking up on there still sometimes.

Imagine 6v6 on these maps.

I appreciate my man

#barz

you rap? lol send me sumn

On topic I finally got my Onyx in Arena, thank yeezus.

What's up with people who have like 10-15 games and are onyx by the way? Any rational explanation for this Beyonders?

If you are not watching OLA right NOW GO WATCH. He is going uh kinda crazy?.... literally too much adderall

http://www.twitch.tv/igoturpistola

Dude http://www.twitch.tv/igoturpistola/v/22956651

At 2:16:00 He's clearly showing signs of grandiose behavior -- he seems like he's going through a manic episode. He's definitely losing touch with reality. 

- He's going to become a musician and make his own music videos

- He's going to change the world with his own money from youtube 

- He's going to cure cancer

- He thinks he could make the Halo movie

I hope this isn't anything serious.

Id say ToO in Destiny, even with supers, is better than any match I've played in H5/4.  Buuuuuut I'm over the grindiness of Destiny and hoped H5 would be great.  It isn't. So now the wait for SWBF.

I'm going to shoot a wild nightstalker bow and assume you are having a really hard time in H5?   Like, you think your shots are missing hard time. Yes, every single Destiny player has had a hard time migrating over to Halo. The aim assist is just not there.

And ToO is not competitive all the times. There is no rank based matchmaking so you may get a decent matchup or 2 in a whole day. The rest is a bunch of scrubs playing for armor. And yes, I've been grinding pvp since oct 2014.

Dude http://www.twitch.tv/igoturpistola/v/22956651

At 2:16:00 He's clearly showing signs of grandiose behavior -- he seems like he's going through a manic episode. He's definitely losing touch with reality. 

- He's going to become a musician and make his own music videos

- He's going to change the world with his own money from youtube 

- He's going to cure cancer

Jesus christ.  I noticed he was taking shots at Celeste every damn time he brought that rubiks cube out too which seemed odd. The fucked up part is that a lot of people were watching this too.  Nadeshot and Scump were watching it while they were streaming on mlg.tv.

Any chance he is just stuck in his room all day and is going crazy for the lack of human interactions?

Is it just me or are there way too many nades in the game? Everyone always has 4-6 cuz they spawn so much and so many places, so i'm basically waiting for 6 nades to go off before I even get to the gunfight. If there's anymore teammates around its 8-12 nades, 12-18 nades...you get the idea. Feels very clown fiesta sometimes cuz of this.   

This is a good thing. Halo is built on the golden triangle of gun, melee and grenades. I wish we could spawn with 4 frags. I do wish the blast radius of grenades and rockets were wider though. Especially rockets, I've shot rockets next to standing players and they just become weak from it....just silly.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The fucked up part is that a lot of people were watching this too.  Nadeshot and Scump were watching it while they were streaming on mlg.tv.

Any chance he is just stuck in his room all day and is going crazy for the lack of human interactions?

No, he's either bipolar (going into a manic phase), getting stimulant psychosis or extremely sleep deprived -- but he doesn't seem exhausted. (does he take amphetamines?)

And what do you mean about Scump and Nade? Where they reacting on their streams or what?

He also mentioned 3-4 hours of sleep for the past weeks, that definitely sounds like a bipolar manic episode, especially with the way he's acting. Only other thing that I didn't mentioned is extreme stress.

It won't let me buy REQ packs right now, yesterday I got 5. thought I'd get couple more cos fuck it! But keeps saying Sorry youre not eligible for this one. Checked bank, yes I have more than enough money. The fuck man. Trying to give you money here M$.

It won't let me buy REQ packs right now, yesterday I got 5. thought I'd get couple more cos fuck it! But keeps saying Sorry youre not eligible for this one. Checked bank, yes I have more than enough money. The fuck man. Trying to give you money here M$.

Snip3downs buying them all, they'll stock up soon enough

• Upvote (+1) 1

Color me insanely disappointed. Weapon lowering does nothing now. *Annoyed Sigh*

Aaaaaand there goes the machinima community. Lol. Speedrunners are fucked yet again with no theater. Map creators have to wait til December. Its like 343 hates content creators

No, he's either bipolar (going into a manic phase), getting stimulant psychosis or extremely sleep deprived -- but he doesn't seem exhausted. (does he take amphetamines?)

And what do you mean about Scump and Nade? Where they reacting on their streams or what?

Yeah they were reacting to it. I didn't come until later lol through a Destiny player WTfisPoshy whose stream was also reacting to it. I muted them all since just hearing Pistola was so cringe worthy I didn't want to focus on anything else.

Yeah they were reacting to it. I didn't come until later lol through a Destiny player WTfisPoshy whose stream was also reacting to it. I muted them all since just hearing Pistola was so cringe worthy I didn't want to focus on anything else.

Yeah someone needs to get him into the doctors office, he'll be in another world if whatever it is goes untreated, especially if its a manic episode. I've personally seen a manic episode slowly unfold and he is showing the beginning stages almost to a point. Soon it will be detrimental and could land him in short term psychward.

something fucked up is,I can aim better with the sniper than I can with the pistol..........

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah someone needs to get him into the doctors office, he'll be in another world if whatever it is goes untreated, especially if its a manic episode. I've personally seen a manic episode slowly unfold and he is showing the beginning stages almost to a point. Soon it will be detrimental and could land him in short term psychward.

Seriously, the shit hes been posting on twitter lately has been creeping me the fuck out. 

EDiT: And holy shit, I just watched some of the rebroadcast. These are the rantings of a man slowly losing it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

something fucked up is,I can aim better with the sniper than I can with the pistol..........

Zoomed in its fine, no scoping however should be a lot harder.  Feels like the Halo 4 beam rifle all over again.